Olliedolly Registered User

I know how you feel... I have 3 school tours this week.. I just am totally and utterly skint now... I will owe most of what I get back!! That's the worst.. She took my pps and said oh yes dealing with it.. I said could it go in this Thursday and she said she couldn't tell me but if not thurs than thurs week.. I'm really desperate at this stage ,..

1 person has thanked this post
yabadabado Registered User

Olliedolly said:
I know how you feel... I have 3 school tours this week.. I just am totally and utterly skint now... I will owe most of what I get back!! That's the worst.. She took my pps and said oh yes dealing with it.. I said could it go in this Thursday and she said she couldn't tell me but if not thurs than thurs week.. I'm really desperate at this stage ,..

Any payment would need to be processed by close of business today for it to be paid this thursday.So unless it was done after you called it will be Thursday at the earliest.

tiddlepops Registered User

Anyone else received anything yet?

Nope:-( will let ye know when I do tho!!

billysgirl Registered User

I got mine today including arrears, after 18 weeks, almost gone on bills but can sleep tonight! I hope everyone gets sorted soon.
Would like to thank Yabadabado for all your posts and keeping evryone updated and also for answering the queries I had

I also got mine today including back pay.. My date was 1st march.. Hope all gets sorted soon.. I was so happy!!

I got mine today too at long last my date was 1st march too

mum37 Registered User

Olliedolly said:
I also got mine today including back pay.. My date was 1st march.. Hope all gets sorted soon.. I was so happy!!
still waiting

mum37 said:
still waiting

Did u check your bank account today as mine went in but i havent received a letter from fis yet.. probably get that tomorrow

axl13 Registered User

the 8/3 is my date !! almost there, tho i suppose bank holiday will hold things up a bit

mamof5 Registered User

mine's the 15/3,another few weeks wait i'd say

mum37 Registered User

tiddlepops said:
Did u check your bank account today as mine went in but i havent received a letter from fis yet.. probably get that tomorrow
yay jst checked acc there, got my arrears and am so happy! Good luck to all waiting

mamof5 Registered User

mum37 said:
yay jst checked acc there, got my arrears and am so happy! Good luck to all waiting

ah that's great!! and thanks hopefully only a few more weeks

2 people have thanked this post

So happy for all who got sorted yesterday,,, thank god bills paid for another while.. I don't seem to be down but will know more when letter comes!! All who are waiting!! I know it's tough but they seem to b moving quick through them.

bod68 Guest

yabadabado,have they started 8/3 yet? many thanks for your posts.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!