mommy bear Registered User

Olliedolly said:
Lucky u mommy bear.. I cheaked bank at half 6 this morn n Nothing... I cud ave cried:-( is ur first no in ur pps high r low??

First number is 5.Not sure how low they actually go.

LozAnn Registered User

I rang today and was told that mine was sorted today so it will go into the bank next Thursday. My date is 23/02...and pps number starts with 5...not sure if they work off the pps number or not..but at least I know I'll have it next week...although I could REALLY do with it this week.
I have only ever got a payment on a Thursday.
Also mine has gone down by €7 even though there is no change to hours worked etc...

midlands1 Registered User

LozAnn said:
I rang today and was told that mine was sorted today so it will go into the bank next Thursday. My date is 23/02...and pps number starts with 5...not sure if they work off the pps number or not..but at least I know I'll have it next week...although I could REALLY do with it this week.
I have only ever got a payment on a Thursday.
Also mine has gone down by €7 even though there is no change to hours worked etc...

Don't understand if there was no change how you could have gone down by €7

LozAnn Registered User

midlands1 said:
Don't understand if there was no change how you could have gone down by €7

I don't understand it either! My husband works 39 hrs a week for the same hourly rate...doesn't make sense to me either. I'll wait until I get a letter from them and then will appeal it.

Rainbow Kitty Registered User

LozAnn said:
I don't understand it either! My husband works 39 hrs a week for the same hourly rate...doesn't make sense to me either. I'll wait until I get a letter from them and then will appeal it.

Mine went down by €7 as well and i'm earning less this year than i did last year with all the cuts and taxes and i don't do overtime so that's not why.

mum37 Registered User

im 13 weeks waiting and will be waiting another 2-3 weeks! My renewal 1/3/12

mummyno1 Guest

im also the 1/3/12. did you ring and they tell you you would be waiting another 2-3 weeks?

Olliedolly Registered User

Mum37 u won't feel it now.. I was talking to a really nice woman on Friday and I actually thought I was 23-2 but I'm same as you the 1st-mar and the lady told me it wouldn't be 3 weeks.. Said two the most.. She was so nice and helpful.. I'm 13 weeks this week as well.. Keep me posted n likewise...

mum37 Registered User

thanx olliedollie, hopefully will b soon as i feel like we waiting forever

midlands1 Registered User

They could do with more staff in FIS. Id say delays in processing claims are a result of the amount of claims there getting, and not the fault of anyone working there.

abellew Registered User

hi all just to let you know our FIS has been approved PPS no started with 7 and we are 23/2 so it shouldn't be too long till they get to march

billysgirl Registered User

billysgirl said:
My renewal was 2/2 I rang two weeks ago and was told my file was with an inspector. So I rang last week to see why and was told it would be sorted in the next week or two and that there was no problem with it, it was just a backlog!! I just dont understand how one person says one thing and another says something else, at this stage my bills are building and I'm sick every day with worry. I have had no payment now for 16 weeks, I would not mind if I knew what was happening I could deal with it.

Up date, my file was with an inspector he called to me last week and I met up with him on Friday, it was to verify working hours and to confirm with employers I was working the hours stated, I am almost sorted but have been 17 weeks without payment. I hope everyone gets sorted soon this process is difficult and only that I need the payment I would be reluctant to ever apply again. I know there is a surge in applicants but the turn over should be no more than a month max, it is so hard to manage and I know everyone on this blog is suffering and getting into to debt while waiting for the payment to come through. Thanks to all who post here it gives hope when you can read that you are not alone. Thanks to all will keep you posted as other may find themselves in my situation.

yabadabado Registered User

they have started processing 1/3/12 claims.

1 person has thanked this post
mum37 Registered User

whoo hoo thanx yabadadoo, shouldnt b long now

tiddlepops Registered User

oh thank god my renewal date is 28/02 .. havent heard anything yet though .. hopefully not much longer

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!