tooth*grinder said:
Hey Paul would the data plan structure refresh be around the same time as the speed bump?
I'd like to join tesco mobile but speed issue and the data plans being too little or too large are holding me back

Hi there

Nothing concrete for plan changes and the network upgrades are mid year.

regards
Paul

GIMP Registered User

GIMP said:
Hi Paul
I am unable to get onto My Tesco page from my phone via Tesco 3g to check my usage. No problem getting onto it with wifI or another network provider. What's the issue here?

Paul any update on this, its seriously inconvenient not being able to check usage from my phone.

lil5 Registered User

Tesco Mobile: Paul said:
... Nothing concrete for plan changes and the network upgrades are mid year. ...

Hi Paul
Any plans yet for data roaming packages?

lil5 said:
Hi Paul
Any plans yet for data roaming packages?

Hi lil5

Yes, working on this at the moment.

regards
Paul

1 person has thanked this post

GIMP said:
Paul any update on this, its seriously inconvenient not being able to check usage from my phone.

Hi GIMP,

Its raised with our tech team. Likely wont be resolved until new year as we are in a no change period at the moment to protect Christmas expereince for customers.

regards
Paul

GIMP Registered User

Hi GIMP,

Its raised with our tech team. Likely wont be resolved until new year as we are in a no change period at the moment to protect Christmas expereince for customers.

regards
Paul

HI Paul
Surely it would only be a case of removing the barring on the Selfcare url imposed by Tesco, it seems crazy that I can check my minutes from another provides phone but not my Tesco phone.
In the interest of maintaining my customer experience over xmas I would like the ability to check my account from my handset directly. As a new Tesco bill pay customer I would assume this most basic function would be available as it is for pre pay customers as they have Ussd codes.

It's not that simple but we are looking at it. Regards Paul

lil5 Registered User

Hi Paul
Is there a problem this morning on the network?

Had Internet access briefly about 6:45, but since then it doesn't seem to be working.

lil5 said:
Hi Paul
Is there a problem this morning on the network?

Had Internet access briefly about 6:45, but since then it doesn't seem to be working.

Tech team looking at this at the moment.

lil5 Registered User

Tech team looking at this at the moment.

Network back working now. Thanks.

lil5 said:
Network back working now. Thanks.

Yes, issue is resolved.

gripcasey Registered User

Hi PAul

Thinking of switching to TescoMobile €10 Capped Monthly Plan. Can I purchase a data bundle from that €10. Or do I have top up by another €10 each month to purchase a data bundle.

Thanks

gripcasey said:
Hi PAul

Thinking of switching to TescoMobile €10 Capped Monthly Plan. Can I purchase a data bundle from that €10. Or do I have top up by another €10 each month to purchase a data bundle.

Thanks

On capped plans you have to topup to buy a bundle. Your €10 subscription converts to €30 tariff credit that can be used for calls, texts, picture messages and data. But international, roaming, premium and bundles require extra topup to purchase.

regards
Paul

gripcasey Registered User

Thanks for the quick reply.

george67 Registered User

Hi, Paul is the any plans to have more price plans for the samsung galaxy s2 on bill pay I like the look of the €35 /500 mins plan.
thanks

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!