downwithpeace Registered User

I think Wesley is about the only cringeworthy character but there are a few I don't like, TNG episode Rascals with the annoying kids comes to mind.

Bog Cotton Registered User

Yes, I mean that kid looks nothing like Keiko. I suppose they just got the first oriental kid actor available, (because they all look alike!)

"I want my Faarther!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufHZy80dmXM

1 person has thanked this post

Just watched DS9 The Passenger and Rao Vantika played by Alexander Siddig is defiantly a cringeworthy candidate, Siddig wasn't the greatest actor in the early DS9 episodes but this one is terrible.

2 people have thanked this post

downwithpeace said:
Just watched DS9 The Passenger and Rao Vantika played by Alexander Siddig is defiantly a cringeworthy candidate, Siddig wasn't the greatest actor in the early DS9 episodes but this one is terrible.

Dreadful stuff that. Season 1 of DS9 is a bit of an ordeal to get through.

Ra-oh...Vant..ika...

Goldstein Registered User

EnterNow said:
Dreadful stuff that. Season 1 of DS9 is a bit of an ordeal to get through.

Ra-oh...Vant..ika...

Nooooo, not bloody season 1!

Allamaraine, count to four,
Allamaraine, then three more,
Allamaraine, if you can see,
Allamaraine, you'll come with me...

Ingrained in my brain...forever!

8 people have thanked this post

Goldstein said:
Nooooo, not bloody season 1!

Allamaraine, count to four,
Allamaraine, then three more,
Allamaraine, if you can see,
Allamaraine, you'll come with me...

Ingrained in my brain...forever!

Move along home I have to say, for some bizarre reason, that episode doesn't nearly bother me as much as it should

Doesn't bother me either since I skip it

komodosp Registered User

Yes, I mean that kid looks nothing like Keiko

Keiko! I forgot about Keiko, she was fairly cringeworthy... I'm sticking with Jadzia though

Yeah Jadzia, was pretty cringeworthy... but she was HOT! likewise I really didn't like it when she was talking Klingon, especially that Ablino assassination episode, where she was acting the hard-man.
That whole marraige scene was aweful.

I always thought Keiko was a bit scary. I wouldn't like to be in her bad books.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQtt8K-2GZw

mister_h Registered User

Bog Cotton said:
Yeah Jadzia, was pretty cringeworthy... but she was HOT! likewise I really didn't like it when she was talking Klingon, especially that Ablino assassination episode, where she was acting the hard-man.
That whole marraige scene was aweful.

I must admit though, the Albino Klingon was an interesting story. but it rapped up to quickly i could have seen that go for a half season at least. The identity of the Klingon being kept secret for as long as possible. However i would agree Jadzia was the worst person to take the lead for that storyline, Should have been kept for worf

Daith Registered User

mister_h said:
I must admit though, the Albino Klingon was an interesting story. but it rapped up to quickly i could have seen that go for a half season at least. The identity of the Klingon being kept secret for as long as possible. However i would agree Jadzia was the worst person to take the lead for that storyline, Should have been kept for worf

It had to be Jadzia. While the episode chickened out in the end by having Jadzia not kill the Albino, the entire point of Blood Oath was to see if Jadzia could kill.

Having Worf kill someone wouldnt mean anything. Besides Jadzia became more of a Klingon then Worf ever was.

Dave0301 Registered User

Cal Hudson form DS9, the Maquis episodes. There was just something so cringe worthy about him! Really set my teeth on edge watching it, thought the his acting was poor as well!

GreenWolfe Registered User

Dave0301 said:
Cal Hudson form DS9, the Maquis episodes. There was just something so cringe worthy about him! Really set my teeth on edge watching it, thought the his acting was poor as well!

I think he tried to match Ben "I-pro-nounce-ev-ery-syl-la-ble-in-ev-ery -sen-ten-ce" Sisko at his own game, and failed.

Pride Fighter Moderator

Harry Mudd always annoyed the hell out of me.

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!