#7,456

hdowney said:
worst day ever. someone stick whiskey in my tea yea

that'll certainly liven you up for the day

hdowney Registered User
#7,457

koth said:
that'll certainly liven you up for the day

i needs it. i is well ill. and the bathroom floor and the mammys bedroom floor are DESTROYED with water, from the brand new hot tank

Delirium cosmic voice
#7,458

what happened with the new tank?

hdowney Registered User
#7,459

koth said:

what happened with the new tank?

haven't a clue. still waiting on the plumble. we noticed water in the bathroom yesterday, and just assumed it was from them removing the old tank and putting in the new (the mothers floor had gotten pretty drenched that day too, but was drying nicely). then this morning we had the water on as per usual to heat (think it was on 15 min before i turned it off). i was in the bathroom and as i was leaving i stepped in something wet. look down and there is a puddle of water next to the hotpress wall and coming out. so i go to go into the mothers room to check the hotpress. take one step in and *squelch* socks drenched cos her floor was SOAKING, all the way around the hotpress. bloody thing has leaked something rotten from somewhere. NOT HAPPY

Shiminay Moderator
#7,460

Gods I need tea.

In other news, my review copy of Mass Effect 3 has arrived

hdowney Registered User
#7,461

FFFFUUUUUU. they are draining the new tank, and ripping up the floorboards under it they cannot figure out what is leaking, but it has leaked SIGNIFICANTLY more in the last while

BaconZombie Registered User
#7,462

Morning All...

squishykins Registered User
#7,463

Random question, I wanna get my lip pierced and I was wondering if it'd affect me getting work placements or anything in college? I'll take it out when I go for an actual job but yeah any ideas?

BaconZombie Registered User
#7,464

Which version are you reviewing ?

Shiminay said:
Gods I need tea.

In other news, my review copy of Mass Effect 3 has arrived

Feck, hope they find the leak and the plumber covers any costs for repairs :/

hdowney said:
FFFFUUUUUU. they are draining the new tank, and ripping up the floorboards under it they cannot figure out what is leaking, but it has leaked SIGNIFICANTLY more in the last while

hdowney Registered User
#7,465

BaconZombie said:
Which version are you reviewing ?

Feck, hope they find the leak and the plumber covers any costs for repairs :/

council plumble, and the chances of the council footing the bill for repairs. PAH! PAH indeed!!! not a hope i would say. so far i think the carpet in the mammys room has had it, possibly the lino in the bathroom, and if they don't fix it soon, her bed is out the window too

hdowney Registered User
#7,466

this doesn't sound too good. they have gone to get a kango

#7,467

squishykins said:
Random question, I wanna get my lip pierced and I was wondering if it'd affect me getting work placements or anything in college? I'll take it out when I go for an actual job but yeah any ideas?

You can get a clear plastic retainer so you'll be able to keep it open.but discreet.

1 person has thanked this post
psycho-hope Registered User
#7,468

anyone about

#7,469

psycho-hope said:
anyone about

Hey PH

psycho-hope Registered User
#7,470

hey jamm hows u

Want to share your thoughts?