Ardennes1944 Registered User

Well, i believe this could be closed but sure what harm. i think we should have another crack at this thread again cos me and challengemaster weren't here when the last one was in it's prime and we're both gobsh1tes so maybe it'll work this time.....

to start off erm.....Hi my names Steven.

9 people have thanked this post
coylemj Registered User

Doesn't the After Hours forum exist for this type of thread?

Ardennes1944 Registered User

yes but the AH'ers talk about boobies etc.....we shall talk about bonnet bras maybe....

5 people have thanked this post
CianRyan Registered User

After hours is just for old men to go and perv on young girls at their wild swingers parties.
Trust me, I've seen it.

Hi, my name's Cian.
I don't have a car...

challengemaster Registered User

Ardennes1944 said:
Well, i believe this could be closed but sure what harm. i think we should have another crack at this thread again cos me and challengemaster weren't here when the last one was in it's prime and we're both gobsh1tes so maybe it'll work this time.....

Oi, ya ballix, that's personal abuse

coylemj - think of it as orientated towards the regulars of the motors forum, Ah is the general dumping ground for all crap

RoverJames Banned

Ardennes1944 said:

never knew your name before

I like chicken

2 people have thanked this post
Kevvv Registered User

Lovely weather were having

1 person has thanked this post

I like this idea.

I'm John, I own two cars an mgf and a passat.

Both have almost bleed me dry

166man Registered User

What's up with the lack of snow? I was looking forward to it.. Stupid global warming!

Alanstrainor Moderator

My name is Alan...and i'm an alcoholic...

I drive a Polo, and look up DoneDeal every day looking for something to replace it with!

PS: Let's at least keep this somewhat motors related!

11 people have thanked this post
166man Registered User

Alanstrainor said:

I drive a Polo, and look up DoneDeal every day looking for something to replace it with!

Keeping this motors related, did you not see the Alfa 156 for 600 quid that Barura posted!!Replace it with that!

challengemaster Registered User

Alanstrainor said:

You mod the motors forum and haven't found a bangernomics to replace a polo with yet?

Alanstrainor Moderator

Argh...i know...need to sort my life out!

Motor related...

My daily hack is going into hibernation for the winter don't want it damaged in the "bad" weather. So instead I have this Fiesta... So naturally I'm going to strip it again over the winter, just because I can and that's what I love doing, rooting with cars

My backside is used to the Alfa momos, I can't put them into the fester!

Edit: Why in the name of bejaysus am I still up, have to be up at 6....

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!