Manc Red Registered User

Oh my goodness. I can't actually believe people think he is the Father. *facepalm*

Why should he drag her to court? She is already publicly humiliating herself by giving interviews to the media. He can sue for defamation at a latter date while she gives him the necessary evidence by spreading false information to the press.

The story sounds totally fabricated. Her lawyers withdrawing from the case indicate that she is possibly slandering in her case as well.

Lastly, why would he have sex with a rat when he had and still has every teenage girl running after him everyday?

The case is a joke and you're a fool if you believe it.

wobbles Registered User

Cant wait till he ends up in rehab. Will happen at some stage

ejmaztec Registered User

Manc
He can sue for defamation

She's probably only got $10.

MagicMarker Banned

Manc Red said:
Oh my goodness. I can't actually believe people think he is the Father. *facepalm*

Why should he drag her to court? She is already publicly humiliating herself by giving interviews to the media. He can sue for defamation at a latter date while she gives him the necessary evidence by spreading false information to the press.

The story sounds totally fabricated. Her lawyers withdrawing from the case indicate that she is possibly slandering in her case as well.

Lastly, why would he have sex with a rat when he had and still has every teenage girl running after him everyday?

The case is a joke and you're a fool if you believe it.

If he's been accused of fathering a child why would he not insist on following through with a paternity test to prove conclusively to everyone that he's not the father? Rather than let people believe he is the father but just paid her off?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!