investment Registered User

I have only seen this happen a few times around UCD in the past mainly up near halls girls who were mainly from the country, but I've been talking to a few guys who have experienced this around the Pav this year on weeknights from dublin girls

At first I though my mates were deceiving me untill I came across this article

http://www.irishcentral.com/story/news/danny_boy/irish-students-brace-for-fees-bonanza-as-union-prepares-protest-march-133168508.html

Perhaps un-coincidentally, as Irish Central recently reported thousands of young Irish women are gaining a foot-hold in the sugar-daddying business, many of them students, who are faced with no alternative but to resort to practical prostitution in order to fund their way through college.
The considerable surge of young women joining popular sugar-daddying web locales has even caught the interest of the websites' US bosses, with many tying the meteoric rise in subscriptions from Irish customers with the country's economic demise.
Whether the rise or threatened rise of fees is really forcing Irish students into sugar-daddying or not is debatable, but the fact that it may well be the case is a worrying indication of just how hard any rise in fees is going to be on Irish students.

So have you experienced college girls selling themselves as prostitutes around any of the campus lately?

1 person has thanked this post

I wish they went to my college

70 people have thanked this post
Iamxavier Registered User

Yes please

Wait.... I don't need to pay for sex. LOL what the fk was I thinking???

5 people have thanked this post
jayteecork Banned

Any half-decent yokes on offer?

9 people have thanked this post
ShadowHearth Registered User

I'll take two please! Damn I hope there are some foreign exchange students. I would be looking for some Asian twins! "**** me" and "**** you" will do nicely!

Friends with benefits seems to be very popular, might as well get paid for it.

orourkeda said:
I wish they went to my college

DCU?

superstoner90 said:
DCU?

Yeah. Others too

1 person has thanked this post
binxeo Registered User

I would rather drop out of college then do something like that. I know they are being pushed to these extremes because of the government, but I still wouldn't!!

6 people have thanked this post
ejmaztec Registered User

superstoner90 said:
DCU?

TIT

17 people have thanked this post
Tesco Massacre Registered User

Pretty sad if it's true.

12 people have thanked this post
MrStuffins Registered User

So, girls are selling themselves for 100s or 1000s a pop so they can continue to study and get a €50k a year job?

Hmmmm.... seems plausable!

5 people have thanked this post

ShadowHearth said:
I'll take two please! Damn I hope there are some foreign exchange students. I would be looking for some Asian twins! "**** me" and "**** you" will do nicely!

8 people have thanked this post

I think that prostitutes just say that they're doing it for college because it makes it sound like it's a more honourable way of being a whore.

54 people have thanked this post

ejmaztec said:
TIT

TIT? lol

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!