af_thefragile Registered User
#2,596

undergroundvibe said:
i believe there is a need for vigilantes to sort out local small criminals such as burglars that the gardai do not seem interested in sorting out.

I remember reading the story of that vigilante guy in America who ended up getting shot and ending in a hospital.

Vigilantism only seems to work in comic books and films. Reality is much more crude and brutal.

1 person has thanked this post
Suas11 Registered User
#2,598

Lol, she is hot but I think there are a lot of celebs that are hotter.

krudler Registered User
#2,599
#2,601

steddyeddy said:
BS the electorate have been let down by the police force in irelands ability to spot crime.

sure but we pay their wages and we as a people seem to tolerate and continue to bankroll low standards in high places all over the kip

Hotblack Desiato Registered User
#2,602

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2012/0326/1224313893956.html

ALMOST TWO-THIRDS of a group of intravenous drug-users have died in the 25 years since they enlisted in a unique medical study, research just published has found.

That's saved us a few quid.

ToddyDoody Registered User
#2,603

New one.. The bush administration meant well, most governments do.. But we live in a complex world and must compromise. (playing up to the thread title a little)

wonderfullife Registered User
#2,604

Male tennis players deserve their higher prize money on the basis they play 5 set matches, equal pay for unequal work isn't fairness

6 people have thanked this post
Downlinz Registered User
#2,605

The English Premier League has become an uninteresting pile of ****e in the past few years.

7 people have thanked this post
#2,606

Ireland needs a Margaret Thatcher to sort the corrupt inefficient mess out. And I loathe Thatcher, so I am constantly at odds with myself.

#2,607

wonderfullife said:
Male tennis players deserve their higher prize money on the basis they play 5 set matches, equal pay for unequal work isn't fairness

Female players have been lobbying to play 5 sets for years so that's a moot point

wonderfullife Registered User
#2,608

Fishooks12 said:
Female players have been lobbying to play 5 sets for years so that's a moot point

they've also been lobbying for equal pay for years and now they have it for 3 sets!

Paddy Cow Registered User
#2,609

Not all babies are born innocent blank slates and a small percentage, no matter how many hugs and kisses or how much love and attention they are shown as a child will stop them from growing up to being total psychopaths as adults who do bad things.

#2,610

Downlinz said:
The English Premier League has become an uninteresting pile of ****e in the past few years.

I don't agree... I like that there's a few more teams giving the top lads a run for their money. Boring is the ****ty scotch league with two dominating forces and a bunch of school boy teams.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!