Davemc23 Registered User
#11,416

Holy crap lads, I went away for a few days to a wedding and I come back to over 100 pages of posts and no tickets on portal. Luckily I'm sorted for everything apart from one Croatia ticket for a friend. Congrats to all who got sorted over the last few days - one guy who was new to the portal and got all 3 group games in 16 hours takes the biscuit. I've done 16 hour DAYS on the portal for weeks at a time. Keep on rocking lads - ye'll get there in the end!!!

hybie Registered User
#11,417

leggit said:
time for bed....

of course with my laptop running beside me with auto refresh plus ready to wake me up if the magical but seldom seen letters IRL come up!!


Does the session not time out on you at some stage? I have mine on auto refresh too and it does that no problem. But let's say when I leave it for an hour and it's kept auto-refreshing...I then come back and let's say to click to buy Ned-Por tickets, it tells me the session has timed out. Or possibly it's just mine.

toilet_ducks Registered User
#11,418

John Delaney about to go on 2fm for anyone who's interested

toilet_ducks Registered User
#11,419

hybie said:
Does the session not time out on you at some stage? I have mine on auto refresh too and it does that no problem. But let's say when I leave it for an hour and it's kept auto-refreshing...I then come back and let's say to click to buy Ned-Por tickets, it tells me the session has timed out. Or possibly it's just mine.



This happens to me all the time too so your not alone

#11,420

does anyone else think the portal is as dead as a dodo?

or do we genuinely believe its going to go ape-s**t at some point before the 10th of april?

bored stiff, need my fix of crazy portal action,

bestleftfull3 Registered User
#11,421

Davemc23 said:
Holy crap lads, I went away for a few days to a wedding and I come back to over 100 pages of posts and no tickets on portal. Luckily I'm sorted for everything apart from one Croatia ticket for a friend. Congrats to all who got sorted over the last few days - one guy who was new to the portal and got all 3 group games in 16 hours takes the biscuit. I've done 16 hour DAYS on the portal for weeks at a time. Keep on rocking lads - ye'll get there in the end!!!



I can sort you out with a cat1 croatia !pm me

1 person has thanked this post
#11,422

toilet_ducks said:
John Delaney about to go on 2fm for anyone who's interested

Was he on? Did he say anything worthwhile?

#11,423

hibees99 said:
does anyone else think the portal is as dead as a dodo?

or do we genuinely believe its going to go ape-s**t at some point before the 10th of april?

bored stiff, need my fix of crazy portal action,

But I thought you got your tickets! Go back to real life

Ant11 Registered User
#11,424

hibees99 said:
does anyone else think the portal is as dead as a dodo?

or do we genuinely believe its going to go ape-s**t at some point before the 10th of april?

bored stiff, need my fix of crazy portal action,

But I thought you got your tickets! Go back to real life


Be patient, the portal is just taking a rest

#11,425

adamski8 said:
But I thought you got your tickets! Go back to real life


I did, but I cant stay away!!!!

1 person has thanked this post
#11,426

cat 3 qf Kiev up

mblanco2702 Registered User
#11,427

hibees99 said:
I did, but I cant stay away!!!!


YOu think you can't, but you actually do. 3 and 2 nights ago, I took over my social life and went out with my friends. It's amazing how nice real life feels! And later on I discovered that If I had stayed, I couldn't have get none spanish tickets, they simply didn't show up!!

Ant11 Registered User
#11,428

adamski8 said:
But I thought you got your tickets! Go back to real life


I did, but I cant stay away!!!!


Did u manage to grab that Poland vs Russia ticket you were after?? I'd say that was harder to get that Irl vs Esp

#11,429

adamski8 said:
But I thought you got your tickets! Go back to real life


I did, but I cant stay away!!!!


Did u manage to grab that Poland vs Russia ticket you were after?? I'd say that was harder to get that Irl vs Esp

Neither of us did, think hibee got cze gre

Ant11 Registered User
#11,430



I did, but I cant stay away!!!!


Did u manage to grab that Poland vs Russia ticket you were after?? I'd say that was harder to get that Irl vs Esp

Neither of us did, think hibee got cze gre


I don't think I could put the kinda hours I did for Irl tickets to get the other group games tickets. I understand how hard it is to wean yourself away from the portal but after having my life back and reading about everybody's else torments here, thank fcuk I'm not still on it.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!