Davemc23 Registered User
#7,966

Some action on the portal this evening in fairness. I think 20 of the 31 games were up at one stage and loads of different cats available. Hopefully it's a sign of nice things to come!

Diego Murphy Registered User
#7,967

Davemc23 said:
Some action on the portal this evening in fairness. I think 20 of the 31 games were up at one stage and loads of different cats available. Hopefully it's a sign of nice things to come!

lots of cats up for most games.....not sure the system is coping though

Fearsneachta in Poland Registered User
#7,968

Think there is still a croatia ticket available....

Diego Murphy Registered User
#7,969

Fearsneachta in Poland said:
Think there is still a croatia ticket available....

looks like there is

Fearsneachta in Poland Registered User
#7,970

Go Go Go........

wmd114 Registered User
#7,971

no IRE games showing up for me

AdrianII Registered User
#7,972

that ticket was 152euro for one, when i bought them back in december it was 142 for the same ticket wtf

pawrick Registered User
#7,973

They went as soon as Fearsneachta said go. They have been on 3 times since i logged in about two hours ago but only the croatia ireland cat one tickets

pawrick Registered User
#7,974

AdrianII said:
that ticket was 152euro for one, when i bought them back in december it was 142 for the same ticket wtf


12 euro added as a "resale fee"

kelly004 Registered User
#7,975

I'm frozen out of my account and I've set up a new one in another name and there is an error on that now that wont let me in to the portal. the site is a load of ****...
Interesting on the last confirmation email i received it said that i could purchase between 1 and 31 of march....They hadnt built the site for the amount of traffic. typical UEFA b****

kelly004 Registered User
#7,976

This is their response;

Dear Football Supporter,
Thank you for your inquiry! This is a well known problem on which we are already working on and we fix it shortly.
We're sorry for the inconvenience.
Best regards,
Your UEFA EURO 2012™ Ticketing Team

reservoirdub Registered User
#7,977

Why are some matches colour coded on the portal, some white, some purple?

colly10 Registered User
#7,978

kelly004 said:
I'm frozen out of my account and I've set up a new one in another name and there is an error on that now that wont let me in to the portal. the site is a load of ****...
Interesting on the last confirmation email i received it said that i could purchase between 1 and 31 of march....They hadnt built the site for the amount of traffic. typical UEFA b****


Exact same here, total joke. I have 2 accounts and neither of them are working

theRanger Registered User
#7,979

just sent them a monumental email asking why it is not possible to purchase tickets for different categories, and how they can justify selective behaviour in this way. Pretty much told them they were doing a great job of disenfranchising the people that make them what they are.
In an era where they promote inclusivity diversity etc., that they are taking such favourable action to push certain people away, and that this is being reflected in their ticket sales.
In essence if I had a family of four and could only get category one tickets id end up paying 1096 for two games category one, as opposed to 304 for two games category three.
Despite the fact that they were on sale to all on the portal today.
Its not first come first served, because that implies it is equal to all, how can it be equal if you are forced to purchase one particular category of ticket over another?

3 people have thanked this post
Diego Murphy Registered User
#7,980

account working again

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!