df1985 Registered User
#76

few threads on it,gonna be a scramble for tickets....

chucktesta Registered User
#77

Ive lost count the amount of times ive seen that video on my fb news feed with a comment about how they're definately going Would love to go myself but couldnt organise anything of that scale, maybe will in the future if I could get a few friends to go, say it would be quite the experience!!

Enjoy it.

1 person has thanked this post
fluff_daddy Registered User
#78

In process of completing booking a Hotel near Brussles airport. Think the Ryanair flight is about 170 from dublin now. Just wondering what to do about drink cause id say we cant bring any in hmmm any ideas

ronanc15 Registered User
#79

fluff_daddy said:
In process of completing booking a Hotel near Brussles airport. Think the Ryanair flight is about 170 from dublin now. Just wondering what to do about drink cause id say we cant bring any in hmmm any ideas


You can bring drink into the campsite but obviously if you're booking a hotel that won't affect you. In terms of bringing it into the festival I think I'll chance my luck with a hydration backpack

joey0yeoj Registered User
#80

International Presale Registration is now open.

fluff_daddy Registered User
#81

ronanc15 said:
You can bring drink into the campsite but obviously if you're booking a hotel that won't affect you. In terms of bringing it into the festival I think I'll chance my luck with a hydration backpack


Yea - its a drawback of getting a hotel Cant really nip back to the hotel for a refuel every few hours like

MikeyGorse Registered User
#82

Tickets on sale in 2 week,can't wait to finally get it sorted.

2 people have thanked this post
ronanc15 Registered User
#83

Just an update for everyone - yesterday the Belgian presale took place (40% of all the tickets. )Apparently it was run quite poorly in terms of server delay etc and added to this 250,000 people tried to log in at one time so there was a very long wait with a lot not getting tickets. It completely sold out all 40%. Timoco have promised a much improved service for April 7th so we'll have to wait and see.

I would urge people to be ready to log on at 10 on the button though as I'd say it will be mayhem trying to get them.

MikeyGorse Registered User
#84

ronanc15 said:
Just an update for everyone - yesterday the Belgian presale took place (40% of all the tickets. )Apparently it was run quite poorly in terms of server delay etc and added to this 250,000 people tried to log in at one time so there was a very long wait with a lot not getting tickets. It completely sold out all 40%. Timoco have promised a much improved service for April 7th so we'll have to wait and see.

I would urge people to be ready to log on at 10 on the button though as I'd say it will be mayhem trying to get them.


250,000 people,jaysus

Where did ya get that info?

Will be gutted if I don't get tickets for this,it will make or break the summer really.

HazDanz Registered User
#85

MikeyGorse said:
250,000 people,jaysus

Where did ya get that info?

Will be gutted if I don't get tickets for this,it will make or break the summer really.


If it falls through Creamfields is a great trip as a back up. Went last year and it was brillant fun

MikeyGorse Registered User
#86

HazDanz said:
If it falls through Creamfields is a great trip as a back up. Went last year and it was brillant fun


Planning on doing Brussels-Tomorrowland-Amsterdam so it really will be a deal breaker if we don't get the tickets.

Will definitely hit something as a backup anyways.

ronanc15 Registered User
#87

MikeyGorse said:
250,000 people,jaysus

Where did ya get that info?

Will be gutted if I don't get tickets for this,it will make or break the summer really.



It was in a statement released by ID&T. Ill post it later. Basically it stated that the unforeseen amount caused interuptions to the service, blamed Timoco (the service provider) and attached a statement from Timoco apologising and promising a much smoother service on April 7th.

At the end of the day if you log on at the correct time you have as much chance as everyone else. Fingers crossed and good luck

df1985 Registered User
#88

Cremfields like people have sid is great back up plan, went last year and it was mental. Cremfields prob has a better line up but suppose its the "spectacle" of tomrrowland that people also want to see. the lineup for creamfields this year is incredible, definately my back up.

MikeyGorse Registered User
#89

Are people planning on buying any of the camping packages or just gonna buy a tent over there?

Reckon i'll probaly just get a tent over there once we find out how many of us managed to get tickets,think they sell them on site anyways.

ronanc15 Registered User
#90

Same as that id say Mikey, wait and see with the tickets first I suppose. Heres that statement I mentioned:

Presale Belgium
by Tomorrowland on Sunday, March 25, 2012 at 7:58am ·
- Belgian presale sold out with difficulties:
Yesterday started the Belgian ticket sale of Tomorrowland 2012. Unfortunately it went less smoothly than expected, despite of the months of preparation and measurements been taken. This caused lots of frustration for our visitors, but also for the festival organization.

The official ticket sale started at 11h and already 250,000 persons signed up at the same time. An unforeseen high number of guests trying to login in at the same time, caused an interruption of the system of our ticket provider Timoco. Everyone was forced to wait longer than expected in the online "waiting rooms". Throughout the day the waiting rooms remained filled and the servers had troubles handling all the requests. All measures were taken to sell in short notice the 40 % of tickets reserved exclusively for the Belgian market but our ticket provider was clearly not prepared for such a high number of requests despite all guarantees asked for by the organization.

ID&T wishes to apologize to all visitors having to wait too long while ordering their ticket.. This day was specially organized for the Belgian guests, to ensure that they could buy a ticket but this has taken longer than expected. ID&T will request new guarantees from the ticket partner to ensure a faster and smoother ticket sale on the 7th of April.

Below a response of the ticket partner Timoco:

Dear Tomorrowland visitor,

We wish to inform you that TImoco had difficulties handling the request despite all measures taken. The organization of Tomorrowland did warned us about a possible massive online demand of tickets and asked us to provide us a service that could cope with this. We guaranteed this to ID&T but we did not succeed.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience
Sincerely, The Timoco Team

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!