well anyone on here intrested in the coursing....fancy aything yet for the oaks or derby out of tthe qualifiers so far?

1 person has thanked this post
EskimoJack Registered User

Its a bit early to give opinions yet, wait till after christmas and we'll pick out a few...Indepub RAN WELL AT LISCANNOR

makita Registered User

hopes and dreams seems to be favourite dog so far but as we all know anything can happen in clonmel, in case ye didn't know boylesports have odds up for clonmel on their website and are taking bets for aa cups now

Benny Cake Registered User

From what I've seen Go Home Hare (won a duffer in Glin & DTS in Donegal) was very impressive... His clocks compared very favorably to Central City in Donegal (last years derby winner)

Also, Offshore Eoin, who was impressive in winning the DTS in Lixnaw has since chanegd hands. He was bought by the owner of Derby Pines & will be trained for Clonmel by B. Matthews..

They're 2 I'd keep an eye on for starters....

scoring forward Registered User

heard that there is a bitch yet to qualify being backed to win the oaks will be running in the next two weeks

makita Registered User

where is she running and more importantly a name?

scoring forward said:
heard that there is a bitch yet to qualify being backed to win the oaks will be running in the next two weeks

Sure

i will post her name when she has had her first course in her trial stakes.she had a trial lately at a meeting and did fastest clock by far of entire meeting

scoring forward said:
i will post her name when she has had her first course in her trial stakes.she had a trial lately at a meeting and did fastest clock by far of entire meeting

Sure send a me PM, trust me, I wont break any bookies

All Age Bitch Stake
PARTY FLEMINGO V LOUD MUSIC
Winner: Loud Music

All Age Dog Stake
KYLE KING V WHITESTONE RAI
Winner: Whitestone Rai

Dog Trial Stake
MASTER MC HUGH V SOLID MONK
Winner: Master McHugh

Bitch Trial Stake
FIERY SUNSET V GALLIE
Winner: Gallie

bitch collected clonmel ticket today her name is cassiebeag

scoring forward said:
bitch collected clonmel ticket today her name is cassiebeag

Thought you were going to post after the first round?

just out of bed with the flu.has a line of form with emmas goldrush btn ju in semi final at cappaquin has improved a ton for the outing

TeamSpirits said:
Great to see this support or coursing. The winter would be damn dull without coursing in it!

Great to have you teamspirits! It would be great to have more chat about coursing here... Look forward to your contributions..

Tubberadora Registered User

Hi guys, sorry if this is inapropriate but if anybody is looking for accommodation for coursing week I have some availability, Clonmel town centre, due to a cancellation. PM if interested.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!