#1

i wonder what kind of cars will be in the game because in IV they mashed two different cars together like the zonda and lambo murcilago

#2

Apparently there will be some from IV. Even the trailer gives this away

J. Marston Registered User
#3

The Banshee has to make an appearance.

jd007 Registered User
#4

And hopefully the infernus. And the sultan rs!

wnolan1992 Moderator
#5

I reckon there'll be a lot of cross-over between IV and V because they're gona be set pretty close to each other.

We'll definitely see the Banshee, Patriot, Landstalker. Hope we see the NOOSE tank.

Would love to see some big boats. I'd love to see a few cruise liners on the scale of the Platypus sailing around the coast.

If the car mods are back and the Infernus is there it's gonna be sweeet.

2 people have thanked this post
Mc Love Registered User
#6

They also showed the audi r8

ScumLord Moderator
#7

If it's set in the same time period as IV the cars should be more or less the same, maybe more convertibles.

CMpunked Registered User
#8

Anyone else notice, in the trailer they show the guy in the red car putting down the roof on his convertable?

Thats a nice new feature.

2 people have thanked this post
wnolan1992 Moderator
#9

CMpunked said:
Anyone else notice, in the trailer they show the guy in the red car putting down the roof on his convertable?

Thats a nice new feature.


That'd be sweet! Always thought it was stupid when you were driving around in the pissing rain with the top down. A minor thing yes, but it'd be a nice feature to add.

ScumLord Moderator
#10

I wonder how they'll work with crashing? Any time I've seen them in game trailers they never seem to make it to the final product.

Strider Registered User
#11

The Sentinel...good sturdy workhorse

Hope they get rid of the flying out the windscreen when you crash thing, more realistic yes but its a pain in the arse.

1 person has thanked this post
Mc Love Registered User
#12

Blay said:
The Sentinel...good sturdy workhorse

Hope they get rid of the flying out the windscreen when you crash thing, more realistic yes but its a pain in the arse.


Didnt happen that much in fairness

jd007 Registered User
#13

Blay said:
The Sentinel...good sturdy workhorse

Hope they get rid of the flying out the windscreen when you crash thing, more realistic yes but its a pain in the arse.


You need to improve your driving skills

7 people have thanked this post
Kxiii Registered User
#14

Blay said:
The Sentinel...good sturdy workhorse

Hope they get rid of the flying out the windscreen when you crash thing, more realistic yes but its a pain in the arse.



That can be so frustrating when you're chasing someone and that happens followed by mission failed.

What if you could put on a seatbelt in the same way that you can put on a crash helmet on a bike. Start the car and don't set off straight away could activate it.

wnolan1992 Moderator
#15

Kxiii said:
That can be so frustrating when you're chasing someone and that happens followed by mission failed.

What if you could put on a seatbelt in the same way that you can put on a crash helmet on a bike. Start the car and don't set off straight away could activate it.


That's not a bad idea actually. Would definitely be a nice addition, especially if it stopped you flying out the windscreen.

Wouldn't like to see airbags though, that'd be a step too far imho.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!