pappyodaniel Registered User
#1

I hate the show Big Bang Theory, but my housemate watches it daily. Penny (Kaley Cuoco) is a decent looking bird but her boobs don't look very real.

Any opinions?

phasers Registered User
#2

Google it, I'm sure there's some creepy fan site that has statistics, diagrams, DNA samples and what have you

#3

no

boneyarsebogman Registered User
#4

For some reason I thought this was going to be about Pennies now selling some form of breast enlargements.

86 people have thanked this post
#5

boneyarsebogman said:
For some reason I thought this was going to be about Pennies now selling some form of breast enlargements.


I actually did think it was about the shop I have to say

Ficheall Registered User
#6

Um.. pics?

flutterflye Registered User
#7

I was only looking at them the other day - the left one is definitely smaller.
She'd want to get her money back if they're fake.

#9

flutterflye said:
I was only looking at them the other day - the left one is definitely smaller.


lucky bitch!

Jaxxy Registered User
#10

Look real to me.

boneyarsebogman Registered User
#11

[crude AH answer]
Real or fake, breasts all look the same when they're covered in sperm
[/crude AH answer]

15 people have thanked this post
MyKeyG Registered User
#12

Well if they're not real then I hope she kept the receipt because they're not that big!

AnamGlas Registered User
#13

She's a ride either way to be fair.

23 people have thanked this post
#14

orourkeda said:
Who?


It didn't take long for that old response.

pappyodaniel said:
I hate the show Big Bang Theory, but my housemate watches it daily. Penny (Kaley Cuoco) is a decent looking bird but her boobs don't look very real.


Now maybe you can do your best Sherlock Holmes impression and piece together this infernal puzzle!

Anywho, they look real but they did get mysteriously bigger when the show got more popular. Though that could be down to any number of things I guess.

2 people have thanked this post
#15

pappyodaniel said:
Any opinions?


Loads. None about this subject though.

3 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!