birdie89 Registered User

hi guys...

just wondering if anyone got a confirmation email frm BW after they sent their summer internship application?

moonbino Registered User

birdie89 said:
hi guys...

just wondering if anyone got a confirmation email frm BW after they sent their summer internship application?

Haven't applied to BW yet but was wondering the same for AL Goodbody. Did you or anyone get a confirmation from them?
Thanks.

TheDarkKnigh Registered User

Anyone been called to EFC for trainee interviews? Any idea what to expect and what kind of a firm they are?

murrayp4 Registered User

Has anyone heard from Malcomson law??

birdie89 Registered User

murrayp4 said:
Has anyone heard from Malcomson law??

nope....nearly hitting the 2 month mark!

remnant Registered User

TheDarkKnigh said:
Anyone been called to EFC for trainee interviews? Any idea what to expect and what kind of a firm they are?

No haven't heard anything from EFC, other than a letter confirming receipt of my application. Have they started arranging interviews?

colonel1 Registered User

moonbino said:
Haven't applied to BW yet but was wondering the same for AL Goodbody. Did you or anyone get a confirmation from them?
Thanks.

Applied to BW, but didn't get a confirmation. Got one from AC and LK Shields and Maples.

Am still filling in the A & L Goodbody form + MOPS + McCanns sigh. I much prefer the CV and covering letter approach tbh.

2012 is gonna be my year lol

1 person has thanked this post
birdie89 Registered User

Would anyone be able to give me the email address which you send your maples application to please? when I click onto it it goes straight to microsoft outlook on my computer which I dont have set up!

Thanks

johnfás Registered User

colonel1 said:
Applied to BW, but didn't get a confirmation. Got one from AC and LK Shields and Maples.

Am still filling in the A & L Goodbody form + MOPS + McCanns sigh. I much prefer the CV and covering letter approach tbh.

2012 is gonna be my year lol

Just too cumbersome to read through 600-1,000 CVs so you need a system that either culls candidates (psychometric tests) or at least standardises the applications so that they can be examined together.

colonel1 Registered User

birdie89 said:
Would anyone be able to give me the email address which you send your maples application to please? when I click onto it it goes straight to microsoft outlook on my computer which I dont have set up!

Thanks

margaret.hanrahan@maplesandcalder.com

It works ok when you cut and paste into gmail. She is away until the 27th, so you will just receive an automated response.

legalsmeagle Registered User

did anyone apply or hear from this firm yet applications closed on 24th feb....

colonel1 Registered User

legalsmeagle said:
did anyone apply or hear from this firm yet applications closed on 24th feb....

Hi legalsmeagle,

was this firm running a summer internship programme?

Blackrockcomet Registered User

Yeah interviews have started at HOMs. It was a trainee solicitor position, Colonel.
Elsewhere, Eugene Collins have sent PFOs

moonbino Registered User

Has anyone heard from Byrne Wallace? I know they don't communicate receipt or rejection, which I think is quite rude, so I want to know if at this stage no news means I can stop day dreaming about working there this summer. Lol

colonel1 Registered User

moonbino said:
Has anyone heard from Byrne Wallace? I know they don't communicate receipt or rejection, which I think is quite rude, so I want to know if at this stage no news means I can stop day dreaming about working there this summer. Lol

Lol BW do send out rejection emails to candidates eventually Moonbino! At least that was the case with Training contract applications. Haven't heard either way regarding their summer internship.

Did anyone on here apply to the LK Shields for one of their internship places? (they run 4)

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!