CasualLiKE Registered User

Hey guys, I didn't see a 360 platoon on battlelog so I went and made one for anybody interested in joining. I hope to see a few joining to build the community and get a few games going now and again

Boards.ie Platoon page

My Gt is: Si1entDark

See you on the battlefield

2 people have thanked this post
Dean_Mc Registered User

Great Idea, Just Applied, I'd love to get into a few games with some boardsies!

GT: DeanMc

1 person has thanked this post
Tin_Cup Registered User

Fair play CasualLike have applied also.

GT: DamoConnolly

RAIN Registered User

Having trouble getting set up on Battlelog? I just keep being told that I need to play the game when I try to log in with my username and password........I'm playing the game!!!!

coadyd Registered User

I Have applied . Can any of you guys fly ?

passingthrough Registered User

RAIN said:
Having trouble getting set up on Battlelog? I just keep being told that I need to play the game when I try to log in with my username and password........I'm playing the game!!!!

ye same as that, havnt been able to log on for last 2 days, it worked for the Beta so im guessing its just too much traffic/demand etc and will work itself out over next few days...hopefully

overexcitedaj Registered User

Ive applied now too. Would love to play on a proper squad as going lone wolf is bloody hard in this game.

hidinginthebush Registered User

I've applied too./ I'm more of a casual gamer, but I'm sick of being thrown into lone wolf platoons

Royal Irish Registered User

A few of us that post in the xbox console forum have a Battlelog platoon set up and we also have our own clan site up and running.

All of you's are more than welcome to join up and have a few games with us. We have nearly 40 guys from Boards.ie signed up on our platoon and nearly 60 members on our clan site.

Also its not uncommon to see a server on BF3 nearly full of Irish players from our platoon which makes for some epic games.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391328955718/

4 people have thanked this post
Dean_Mc Registered User

@Royal Irish,

Thats what it was like last night... 80% IRL players mental stuff!

theres only one thing I think would be helpful and thats if we could have party chat of 12 people - its annoying when we have 12 IRL on one side and we have to sit in different partys

I also hate playing on the other team when I dont have my X11's turned up full blast - oh my poor tags

super_furry Registered User

Good idea, just applied myself.

FAILSAFE 00 Registered User

bubbleking said:
theres only one thing I think would be helpful and thats if we could have party chat of 12 people - its annoying when we have 12 IRL on one side and we have to sit in different partys

That is a feature in BF3 squad menu, when using in game chat you can listen to the full team of 12 players. Go into your squad menu and change the VOIP to Team, it defaults to squad. The audio is very near the quality of xbox party chat.

We usually start in a party of 8 and then when we notice there are more than 8 IRL members on our team we leave chat and use the in game system. although some people leave chat and forget to change their audio to "Team". It still early days, once everyone knows where the option is and we start doing it more frequently it will run smoothly

FAILSAFE 00 Registered User

Dean_Mc said:
Great Idea, Just Applied, I'd love to get into a few games with some boardsies!

GT: DeanMc

Just activated your request.

For others applying please remember you need to game with us a bit first. Drop into a few games and chat with us, then we will activate your account @ irlclan.net

mikemanley Registered User

Got the game yesterday wipes the floor with black ops add me
GT: Mikemanley17

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!