Jimmy Iovine Registered User

Furious-Red said:
Leading UK urban star Dizzee Rascal is to return to the live stage later this year supporting Red Hot Chili Peppers at their massive Knebworth Park and Sunderland Stadium of Light Summer shows.

Really? Seems like a strange act to have supporting them.

honru Moderator

Jimmy Iovine said:
Really? Seems like a strange act to have supporting them.

Seems to be a running thing with the Chili Peppers at this stage. Remember New Order ten years ago?

Jimmy Iovine Registered User

honru said:
Seems to be a running thing with the Chili Peppers at this stage. Remember New Order ten years ago?

Sorry can't say I do. I was barely 12 at that stage and a bit of a dozy bollicks.

Furious-Red Moderator

Red Hot Chili Peppers are delighted to confirm that The Vaccines will join them and their very special guests Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds, when they play Croke Park Dublin on the 26th of June 2012.
Red Hot chili Peppers have now confirmed an incredible line up for what will be the music event of the summer!

1 person has thanked this post
but1er Registered User

im more excited for support as we speak

but1er Registered User

about time we get a better deal at support

karaokeman Registered User

Fantastic news.

Haven't heard much from The Vaccines yet but hearing good things all the time.

green day rule Registered User

Furious-Red said:
Red Hot Chili Peppers are delighted to confirm that The Vaccines will join them and their very special guests Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds, when they play Croke Park Dublin on the 26th of June 2012.
Red Hot chili Peppers have now confirmed an incredible line up for what will be the music event of the summer!

Are They The Band That Are Really Like The Arctic Monkeys ?

Furious-Red Moderator

green day rule said:
Are They The Band That Are Really Like The Arctic Monkeys ?

(Invalid youtube)

Oasis_Dublin Registered User

Noel and The Vaccines playing with a bunch of smelly Americans (!). This is an outrage. Three words: The Stone Roses!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furious-Red Moderator

Oasis_Dublin said:
Noel and The Vaccines playing with a bunch of smelly Americans (!). This is an outrage. Three words: The Stone Roses!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its because the Stone Roses dont need big support since they have sold out their Pheonix Park gig . RHCP havent thats why Noel and Vaccines are playing to sell more tickets

Furious-Red said:
Its because the Stone Roses dont need big support since they have sold out their Pheonix Park gig . RHCP havent thats why Noel and Vaccines are playing to sell more tickets

I didn't ask why! I'm just saying it's an outrage. Stone Roses, Noel, Vaccines - that's a far better way of billing those bands than the way they have it now. Stupid profit maximising MCD

1 person has thanked this post

In saying that, it has worked. I already had a Stone Roses ticket, and yesterday bought a Noel/Vaccines standing ticket.

What are the RHCP like live? I have to admit I'm not their biggest fan but I wouldn't mind seeing Noel Gallagher, I missed his O2 gig.

karaokeman Registered User

G-Money said:
What are the RHCP like live? I have to admit I'm not their biggest fan but I wouldn't mind seeing Noel Gallagher, I missed his O2 gig.

They're pretty good live.

Only thing with the time I saw them (I was at the O2) is that Keidis had a sore throat so he was unable to interact with the crowd much, but even when that happens Flea is always there too.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!