Newcastlewest Registered User

hi is there any good price for this kids tablet for my little 5 year old, Thanks for help before hand

fermeen Registered User

Got one in SMYTHS galway for €79 at the beginning of october

They said it was going up (by €10 I think) later in the month so check with one of their stores.

cyberspi Registered User

found a 10% discount code for littlewoods so have one on order there for €73

rachelg74 Registered User

cyberspi said:
found a 10% discount code for littlewoods so have one on order there for €73

They are sold out, as are smyths and Argos.
Has anyone seen these for sale anywhere in Dublin or surrounds please?

loganberry Registered User

rachelg74 said:
They are sold out, as are smyths and Argos.
Has anyone seen these for sale anywhere in Dublin or surrounds please?

I've been trying to get one everywhere and they're sold out in every shop as far as i know. Even Amazon.co.uk says should ship within 1 to 2 months. I have family going to Newcastle next week so I checked all Argos stores in that area and they're all out too. I even checked the Leapfrog website and they're out of stock. I reckon they'll be getting some in within the next few weeks, this always happens with a popular item before Christmas, a marketing ploy perhaps

Soarer Registered User

There's always the vTech Innotab. There are pros and cons for both units, but for kids, they're not gonna mind which one they get.

Hi I have seen at Argos price come decrease to 79.99 but no stock still , I don't why are they doing this out of stock but on sale ??
Any idea where are they available ?

Ogham Registered User

Available at Toys R Us - in Pink.
They deliver to Ireland.
It says out of stock - but I tried ordering one and it's added it to my basket (didn't try go to checkout.)
There are some special instructions here for Irish customers ordering off ToysRus .

jm0903 Registered User

i got it delivered today in green for €84 from toysrus to kildare free delivery

Foodie2 Registered User

Just ordered one from Amazon. 79 including delivery.

tallpaul Registered User

Can anyone advise if the Leappad will play videos ripped from a Dvd and installed on the device. I know the Vtech one will.

minnieq Registered User

There in Argos at the mo, dont know how long they will last tho...

mcgovern Registered User

minnieq said:
There in Argos at the mo, dont know how long they will last tho...

Don't seem to be able to reserve them on argos website, even though it says they are available to reserve (in green).

happydays5 Registered User

hi my 6 year olds are talking about 3ds nintendos from Santa - can anyone tell me about these leapfrog tablets - are the games expensive for them or what is the cost factors involved and also what exactly do they do?

hi lads thanks for all replys i got delivered today from toys r us pink one.. So I am happy out form my little girl . to be honest i dont know too much about it just I had good experience leapfrog toys . I think games are 24.99€ each and second one is half price if you buy 2 .

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!