YAY! ...final season of 13 eps. - by all accounts it'll go out with a bang!, Friday @ 8 on NBC....in direct competition with Nikita!

Also!....this friday @ 9pm on NBC....Grimm, new genre/supernatural series....and again going head-to-head with another supernatural series called, Supernatural

Friday is officially genre night: Fringe/Nikita/Grimm/Supernatural/Chuck/Sanctuary.

FouxDaFaFa Registered User

Finally! I've been without my Casey fix for far too long.

1 person has thanked this post
squonk Registered User

I hate to say it but I wish they'd left it at Season 4. I suppose it'll be nice to see them finally wrap everything up nicely and as they only have 13 episodes, this season could be way tighter than the last one.

Last season just got sloppy writing wise I think. You could see the plot twists coming a mile away. Having said that, who wouldn't say no to more Sarah and Volkoff jr .

More Jefster this season please!!!

Mr E Administrator

Jeffster were very annoying and as funny as a root canal last season.

Looking forward to some big twists... they could do anything to any character now that they know its the end.

!...tonight!

PeterDuggan Registered User

How do you guys receive NBC?

pickarooney Moderator

Not By Cable

PeterDuggan Registered User

No seriously - how do you? PM me if you like please.

FouxDaFaFa Registered User

Pretty underwhelmed by that first episode. What did everyone else think?

blaser r93 Registered User

Richard Dower said:
YAY! ...final season of 13 eps. - by all accounts it'll go out with a bang!, Friday @ 8 on NBC....in direct competition with Nikita!

Also!....this friday @ 9pm on NBC....Grimm, new genre/supernatural series....and again going head-to-head with another supernatural series called, Supernatural

Friday is officially genre night: Fringe/Nikita/Grimm/Supernatural/Chuck/Sanctuary.

great stuff

Veronica P Registered User

excited!

Otacon Registered User

Veronica P said:
excited!

Wut?

7 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!