morana Registered User

cyclingireland.ie

Raam Registered User

High Nellie said:
stickybottle.com or irishcycling.com ??

Both.

1 person has thanked this post
Caroline_ie Registered User

Sticky bottle is growing on me thb. I like the way it's uncluttered and easy to read.

Jep Gambardella Famously Vigorous Service Provider

Sticky Bottle has the advantage because it's written in English, but would still look at Irish Cycling for domestic stuff especially pre-race info.

3 people have thanked this post
reallyunique Registered User

Perhaps it's just my eyesight but the picture on stickybottle of Dan Martin looks like he's just won his first street luge event. Gets my vote just for that and the much better layout of course.

GlennaMaddy Registered User

High Nellie said:
stickybottle.com or irishcycling.com ??

Stickybottle for its RSS feed, used to check irishcycling daily

Junior Registered User

I've stickybottle in my Google Reader along with other cycling feeds, sadly that option isn't available on the 90's design of irishcycling. I'd check into Irish Cycling once a month or so.

Cookie_Monster Registered User

neither

Cookie_Monster said:
neither

Alternative(s)?

RedTube.com for "different" riding positions

I really dislike the name Sticky Bottle. It doesnt evoke an image of cycling in this country. It think it should be changed, to what I am not sure.

It is a nice site and well presented. I like the layout and content, best of luck to those behind it. Well done - just find a more suitable name. (Maybe, cycling in rain and covered in sheep ****e)

D20903 Registered User

You do know what a 'sticky bottle' is?

D20903 said:
You do know what a 'sticky bottle' is?

Yes I do. But it is a generic term, and does not conjure up a website devoted to Irish cycling. It could be any cycling website, from anywhere.

Raam Registered User

ROK ON said:
It could be any cycling website, from anywhere.

And indeed it is a cycling website, from Ireland

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!