eddhorse Registered User
#5,251

Still wont do 15khz though meh.

Might try a bartop as i have so much spare stuff.

1 person has thanked this post
Jack burton Registered User
#5,252

Just trying to decide the best mortal kombat to put into a dedicated cab.

I was thinking, possible to hook up a ps1 to jamma and run MK trilogy on it, Or even use a ps2 since it will do the same job

o1s1n Registered User
#5,253

Jack burton said:

I was thinking, possible to hook up a ps1 to jamma and run MK trilogy on it, Or even use a ps2 since it will do the same job

6 slot multi Jamma and load her up

eddhorse Registered User
#5,254

Jack burton said:

JammCon from LastBandit will do all the PS1/PS2 to jamma hard work.

BrownFinger Registered User
#5,255

I'd be going for the Jamma pi yoke myself!

Still waiting for cathaldublin to do a review
(we want video!!!!)

mozie81 Registered User
#5,256

Totally forgot to update the outrun restore, Cab has since been finished a lot of work went into it, plastics took ages and still on the lookout for a nice condition steering wheel but it was worth it in the end to have a nice Outrun cabaret in the front room...

how do you upload a picture

17 people have thanked this post
Andrew76 Moderator
#5,257

Looks great mozie, well done!

BGOllie Moderator
#5,258

a mini. not a lot of these around. nice work, looks mint.
The dashboard on mine's has a couple of cracks and cigarette burns. I like the idea of a mint replacement but the scratches and cigarette marks on it give it a bit of history and genuine arcade vibe .
The galaga cab has a few bits written with a knife on the inside of the panel ("declan + orla" type of stuff and a few other fellas being told they're gay apparently ) that I initially was going to fix but now declan and orla have a whole history in my head and I just can't bear to get rid of them

8 people have thanked this post
mozie81 Registered User
#5,259

The plastics on this were a nightmare too, cracked and destroyed with cigarette burns, alot of plastic weld, rubbing down, filler, repeat et al and finally got it sorted, brought it to a panel beater to get the paint matched and mixed and more rubbing down, spraying and lacquering to finish it off. These outruns seem prone to the plastic cracking and the burns. Wonder where Declan and Orla are now... no names on any of mine but did find a 2 shilling piece from 1955 wedged in the bottom of the cocktail

2 people have thanked this post
Stoner Moderator
#5,260

mozie81
Totally forgot to update the outrun restore, Cab has since been finished a lot of work went into it, plastics took ages and still on the lookout for a nice condition steering wheel but it was worth it in the end to have a nice Outrun cabaret in the front room...

Looks fantastic thanks for sharing

BGOllie Moderator
#5,261

finally got around doing the electrics and connections on the future Double Dragon cab Need to start working on cosmetics now .. .and get a double dragon pcb

4 people have thanked this post
kevin2me Registered User
#5,262

mozie81 said:

Looking great, always stellar restores mate...
That one gonna be someones holy grail in a few years if not already!
Keep them coming, hope all is well mate...

The Last Bandit Registered User
#5,263

BGOllie said:
finally got around doing the electrics and connections on the future Double Dragon cab Need to start working on cosmetics now .. .and get a double dragon pcb

Don't worry I've got that PCB for you Well its in the attic somewhere playing with the mice.

2 people have thanked this post
BGOllie Moderator
#5,264

made some paper templates just to check everything for size (resized the bezel art up a bit so all the bottom art is visible since ) .. ordered some repro art from muddymusic & waiting for controls and t molding to arrive already

Just need a proper coin door now... ... and a pcb

4 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!