sparrowcar Registered User

Bombbastic22 said:
I think you should be more worried about losing your whole weekend completely oblivious to the whole world and everyone in it!!

Happened to me......

Duly noted thanks... I'll go order some provisions and water

Bombbastic22 Registered User

sparrowcar said:
Duly noted thanks... I'll go order some provisions and water

Good idea to get a few light bulbs so you don't have to walk through any rooms in the dark after.....the dark is a bit scary after....though the light may attract them so you need to be thinking about that too.....might be handy to have a few kitchen knives and baseball bats close by at all times too.....you never know......could be a zombie apocalypse at any moment........haahaha.........bunch of weirdos with a fetish for zombies.......at least I'm not alone......the missus thought I'd lost the plot the way I was plowing through those comics.............

Carrow Rd Registered User

I found myself barely sticking with the first series and thought I'd give the second a chance. Found it tedious in the extreme. It's off my planner now and my life has improved greatly!

spooky donkey Moderator

well I thought season 2 epp 7 was the best thing I had ever seen on TV. What a place to finish up at for the break. not back till feb.

spooky donkey said:
well I thought season 2 epp 7 was the best thing I had ever seen on TV. What a place to finish up at for the break. not back till feb.

Ya, it was okay.

A lot more diluted, in terms of its horror, than the comic book.

Thought the way that Sophia thing was dragged out accross 6 episodes was a bit annoying - incidentally she's still alive in the comic - unlike Shane who was shot in the head by Rick's son very early on..........

JennyBurke101 Registered User

I have to be honest I think it is one of the best shows on TV at the moment ....The Zombies are really good ...I am only mid way through Series 2 though ...I think it is back on in Feb and I cannot wait!!! I actually dont go out so I cant watch it!!!

1 person has thanked this post

JennyBurke101 said:
I have to be honest I think it is one of the best shows on TV at the moment ....The Zombies are really good ...I am only mid way through Series 2 though ...I think it is back on in Feb and I cannot wait!!! I actually dont go out so I cant watch it!!!

Yes. It is annoying to have to wait so long between episodes!

spooky donkey Moderator

ah at least we get a longer season this time around.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!