ectoraige Registered User
#31



They ask what ingredients are in the product, answer is

Tea Tree, Arnica, Calendula, Hypericum

6 people have thanked this post
thesandeman Registered User
#32

Sent email for the Hi-Vis stuff on Friday. Got two nice replies a couple of hours later. Stuff arrived today.
Great service!

tjc28 Registered User
#33

thesandeman said:
Sent email for the Hi-Vis stuff on Friday. Got two nice replies a couple of hours later. Stuff arrived today.
Great service!


what did you say in your email

thesandeman Registered User
#34

Just asked were the sending out Hi-Vis stuff. They emailed my back asking what size and how many. I told them and they said they would send them asap.

moone Registered User
#35

I should've posted here and not on 'General deals'...anyway, e-cigireland are giving away free e-cigarettes on their facebook page. T&C apply, but hey check it out anyway.

colonel-yum-yum Registered User
#36

moone said:
I should've posted here and not on 'General deals'...anyway, e-cigireland are giving away free e-cigarettes on their facebook page. T&C apply, but hey check it out anyway.

You have until midnight tomorrow (13/10/2011) to get 25 people to like your comment on the event.
Also, you can't count as a like for more than one person.

bezka Registered User
#37

thesandeman said:
Sent email for the Hi-Vis stuff on Friday. Got two nice replies a couple of hours later. Stuff arrived today.
Great service!


what email address is that?

1 person has thanked this post
thesandeman Registered User
#38

Its been posted a couple of times in the last few pages. Think its rsa.ie
Thanks to posters btw as I dont use Facebook.

1 person has thanked this post
lorweld Registered User
#39

http://www.facebook.com/JohnFriedaIreland?sk=app_207812925952314

The first 3,000 to sign up will receive a 25ml pack of John Frieda Frizz-Ease® Original Hair Serum

10 people have thanked this post
georgem25 Registered User
#40

Japan is preparing to offer thousands of free airline tickets to foreign travellers in a bid to boost its flagging tourism industry.
Numbers of outside visitors have plummeted since the disastrous nuclear explosion at Fukushima last March.
Japan's tourist agency is planning to select 10,000 successful applications from online bids and ask them to tweet or blog their feedback.

Read more: http://www.examiner.ie/breakingnews/business/japan-offers-free-airline-travel-to-boost-tourism-industry-524153.html#ixzz1af2pbNUV

2 people have thanked this post
#41

where do i sign up?

iknorr Registered User
#42

f5 f5 f5

BionicRasher Registered User
#43

georgem25 said:
Japan is preparing to offer thousands of free airline tickets to foreign travellers in a bid to boost its flagging tourism industry.
Numbers of outside visitors have plummeted since the disastrous nuclear explosion at Fukushima last March.
Japan's tourist agency is planning to select 10,000 successful applications from online bids and ask them to tweet or blog their feedback.

Read more: http://www.examiner.ie/breakingnews/business/japan-offers-free-airline-travel-to-boost-tourism-industry-524153.html#ixzz1af2pbNUV


macfhinn said:
where do i sign up?



This from the official Tourist Web site of Japan - http://www.jnto.go.jp/

Thank you for visiting Japan National Tourism Organization website.
Recently a number of media outlets have publicized reports about ”Japan offering 10,000 free flights to foreigners”.  However, this initiative to be carried out from April 2012 onwards is still under examination for government budgetary approval and is at this moment undecided.
If the initiative is confirmed and put into operation, Japan Tourism Agency will officially announce details on this website.
Warning: There have been reports in some countries about acts of fraud related to this media report. The Japanese government has not committed to provide free flight tickets to Japan to anybody. Please be careful not to get caught up in this kind of fraud.

4 people have thanked this post
tatranska Registered User
#44

georgem25 said:
Japan is preparing to offer thousands of free airline tickets to foreign travellers in a bid to boost its flagging tourism industry.
Numbers of outside visitors have plummeted since the disastrous nuclear explosion at Fukushima last March.
Japan's tourist agency is planning to select 10,000 successful applications from online bids and ask them to tweet or blog their feedback.

Read more: http://www.examiner.ie/breakingnews/business/japan-offers-free-airline-travel-to-boost-tourism-industry-524153.html#ixzz1af2pbNUV


macfhinn said:
where do i sign up?



This from the official Tourist Web site of Japan - http://www.jnto.go.jp/

Thank you for visiting Japan National Tourism Organization website.
Recently a number of media outlets have publicized reports about ”Japan offering 10,000 free flights to foreigners”.  However, this initiative to be carried out from April 2012 onwards is still under examination for government budgetary approval and is at this moment undecided.
If the initiative is confirmed and put into operation, Japan Tourism Agency will officially announce details on this website.
Warning: There have been reports in some countries about acts of fraud related to this media report. The Japanese government has not committed to provide free flight tickets to Japan to anybody. Please be careful not to get caught up in this kind of fraud.


if it happens its a great offer.
free radiation poisoning..who can resist :-)

1 person has thanked this post
cordni Registered User
#45

lorweld said:
http://www.facebook.com/JohnFriedaIreland?sk=app_207812925952314

The first 3,000 to sign up will receive a 25ml pack of John Frieda Frizz-Ease® Original Hair Serum


wow nice freebie, seems to be still open. Thanks

4 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!