John Ferguson Registered User

CAGE CONTENDER WELTERWEIGHT TITLE

Cathal "The Punisher" Pendred (SBGi) v Chris "The Westside Strangler" Brennan (Next Generation)

11 people have thanked this post
bjj-fighter Registered User

Wow. That'll be great! Thought Chris would be lighter but he must have gotten bigger.

bjj-fighter said:
Wow. That'll be great! Thought Chris would be lighter but he must have gotten bigger.

He has fought at LW but was also King of the Cage world MW champ twice!

Nice step up in levels for Cathal...Chris has lost 4/5 recently and is a big name to put on his record !!!

Niall0 Registered User

Sounds good! How about Tom Maguire vs Greg Loughran that match has been waiting to happen for a while. Havent seen Chris Fields in a while would like to see how he matches up against Jake Hecht .

2 people have thanked this post

Yep Chris and Jake would be sweeeet

1 person has thanked this post
manga_10 Banned

wow that'll be cool

well ye know as ye get older ye get slightly heavier like

Roar Registered User

man, jake and chris is a fight i'd love to see! both awesome fighters. been very impressed with the fights I've seen of Jake since he's come over, the dude is super talented.

Saw Chris against Mario Staple in Cork and he was doing well until Mario's injury.

That'd be a great fight to see!

Roar said:
man, jake and chris is a fight i'd love to see! both awesome fighters. been very impressed with the fights I've seen of Jake since he's come over, the dude is super talented.

Saw Chris against Mario Staple in Cork and he was doing well until Mario's injury.

That'd be a great fight to see!

I believe Chris is signed with another organisation folks not sure if would be possible - would LOVE to see it!

theboxingclinic Registered User

fightireland said:
I believe Chris is signed with another organisation folks not sure if would be possible - would LOVE to see it!

As far as I know he is able to fight for CC as long as he is defending his title.
Would be a great fight on CC or CW when they come to Dublin in May

crosdad Registered User

wow! crazy fight. well done cage contender

Richy06 Registered User

Noise will be made! Awesome fights will be lapped up! Hangover will be unprecedented!

Jason McCabe Registered User

CAGE CONTENDER WELTERWEIGHT TITLE

Cathal "The Punisher" Pendred (SBGi) v Chris "The Westside Strangler" Brennan (Next Generation)

Would not have imagined this fight. I suppose the smart money has to go on Chris

Would be some scalp for cathal and would open some eyes. Wish him all the best

Jason McCabe said:
Would not have imagined this fight

Richy06 Registered User

I think Cathal has to be favourite for this to be honest. Chris hasn't fought in two years and hasn't won in 4. He has competed against some seriously top notch competition though and this should be a great fight and would be a great win for Cathal.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!