entropi Mark It Zero!!

Wear the pink...DO EEEEETTTTTTT!!!

1 person has thanked this post
Tar.Aldarion /flails limbs

good work

--LOS-- =^.^=

Master of Nothing said:
Wear the pink...DO EEEEETTTTTTT!!!

No MoN, this is rotten horrible pink, my clothes ran in the wash So I now have light blue jeans with a pinky hue ughh, it better come out, one was a tshirt tar gave me and I cant give him the satisfaction of turning it pink

be such a pity if it couldn't change back

on no wait....

ah blast from the past nostalgia song! well 3 years ago

you get skyrim mon?

entropi Mark It Zero!!

--LOS-- said:
No MoN, this is rotten horrible pink, my clothes ran in the wash So I now have light blue jeans with a pinky hue ughh, it better come out, one was a tshirt tar gave me and I cant give him the satisfaction of turning it pink
Just dont wear the jeans then, I'm sure you'll have no complaints And as for that t-shirt, sure give it back...we all know he wants another pink one for the collection!

Tar.Aldarion said:
you get skyrim mon?
Not a chance of me getting that until I have time to play it...college comes first, so next June it is Enjoying it so far are ye?

it's great! now to just get this mouse to play it

entropi Mark It Zero!!

Nice looking mouse...does she handle as good as she looks?

I miss this lil' guy...so awesome!

GO TEAM LADDERGOAT!!

entropi Mark It Zero!!

Oh yeah....

maameeo Registered User

Do we have a thread somewhere with christmas dinner recipes?

Sorry to storm into the Off topic thread but I thought if anyone knew, it would be my fellow veggies!

I heard that Hell pizza is apparently closed for good anyone else heard about this?

Where am I going to get my delicious non-cheese pizza now

--LOS-- =^.^=

Gauge said:
Sorry to storm into the Off topic thread but I thought if anyone knew, it would be my fellow veggies!

I heard that Hell pizza is apparently closed for good anyone else heard about this?

Where am I going to get my delicious non-cheese pizza now

Hey Gauge! You're as welcome in here as anyone else silleh! I passed Hell's pizza a couple of weeks ago when I was up near Burritos n blues (which is nom) and there was a sign in the window that they were closed for renovations so hopefully they'll be back soon.

1 person has thanked this post
kthnxbai Registered User

I didn't really want to start a new thread... Pretty certain it's been asked before...

Does anyone know where to get decent veggie marshmallows?! It's the one thing I've never been able to find. I did find some online, but they were homemade and so, really expensive.

I'd just like some marshmallows in my hot chocolate D: I'd prefer if I could buy them in an actual shop... in Dublin.

--LOS-- =^.^=

kthnxbai said:
I didn't really want to start a new thread... Pretty certain it's been asked before...

Does anyone know where to get decent veggie marshmallows?! It's the one thing I've never been able to find. I did find some online, but they were homemade and so, really expensive.

I'd just like some marshmallows in my hot chocolate D: I'd prefer if I could buy them in an actual shop... in Dublin.

I don't think they're to be found in any shops around, your best bet is online. I've never bothered with them though as I imagine they'd just taste nothing like the real thing

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!