Fowler87 Registered User

This thread is for the banter, arranging matches etc to avoid clogging up the fixture/results thread.

Enjoy the league!

Fowler87 Registered User

Oh forgot to mention but when yer putting down yer results, can ye put down the Gameweek too. Cheers.

bigred100 Registered User

1st 2 games are against you and T-bone, this is a fix. No doubt!

2 people have thanked this post
m.j.w Registered User

do you have to play the matches in order of the game week?

m.j.w said:

Yes..basically as games appear you play them. Makes it easier for Fowler to keep league updated instead of people playing anyone whenever they want. If it gets to Gameweek 3 say and there's games outstanding then obviously you just play your matches in whatever order up to that gameweek. Make sense?

1 person has thanked this post
Fowler87 Registered User

m.j.w said:

Ya il try and get each wk games up on a sunday but if people are away for a wk, ave no problem givin them following wks games in advance.. Generally stick to this layout cos as bpk said it can get scattered updatong it on league republic.

Fowler87 Registered User

bigred100 said:
1st 2 games are against you and T-bone, this is a fix. No doubt!

Luck of the draw Prob will be some early pts for ya too as on 4 game losing streak atm..

Fowler87 said:
Luck of the draw Prob will be some early pts for ya too as on 4 game losing streak atm..

6 games for myself....

Fowler87 Registered User

Prob wont get on tonight but should be online tomorrow (around 7 or 8) if Santos and Lille are about..

T-b0n3 Registered User

Fowler87 said:
Prob wont get on tonight but should be online tomorrow (around 7 or 8) if Santos and Lille are about..

I'm working till 7, I'll try get on after at some stage mate.

1 person has thanked this post
Philt27 Registered User

T-b0n3 / Adam-88-S LILLE
DHK29 / DHUSSEY1 EVERTON
Ok lads - good to be back in the league format eh?? ill be on either after 9pm this eve or deffo tmorrow after 8pm..

I'm getting a few practice games in against one of the top UK manual players btw, he beat me 2-1 yesterday, if you get that skilled dribbling down you're flying in this game. Ganso and Neymar gonna be seeing a lot of ball.

Fowler87 Registered User

bigred100 said:
I'm getting a few practice games in against one of the top UK manual players btw, he beat me 2-1 yesterday, if you get that skilled dribbling down you're flying in this game. Ganso and Neymar gonna be seeing a lot of ball.

Is that Heikki or Villanut?? Held me own against Villanut towards the end of last couple months of fifa 11 until I realised I was playing a top player and lost me bottle Its always the same few players ya notice in the 100 of manual leaderboards.. that Tropcaildi?? is a fairly good player too

Töpher Registered User

Won't be online tonight (Zenit), should be about tomorrow evening though.

Fowler87 said:
Is that Heikki or Villanut?? Held me own against Villanut towards the end of last couple months of fifa 11 until I realised I was playing a top player and lost me bottle Its always the same few players ya notice in the 100 of manual leaderboards.. that Tropcaildi?? is a fairly good player too

joe_thered, he's fairly good. In divison 1 anyway.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!