tawfeeredux Registered User
#2,956

The

Now that's a knee injury.

Beach soccer was on after the stage earlier today.
Any player that caught sight of this ran in the opposite direction with their head in their hands.

What's happened there? The kneecap pushed sideways is it? I worked with a guy once who said he was playin football when his kneecap came loose and it somehow managed to end up going round the side of the joint & settled in the back of his knee. Said it wasn't as sore as you might think.

Mycroft H Registered User
#2,957

tawfeeredux said:
What's happened there? The kneecap pushed sideways is it? I worked with a guy once who said he was playin football when his kneecap came loose and it somehow managed to end up going round the side of the joint & settled in the back of his knee. Said it wasn't as sore as you might think.

That does look like a displaced knee cap. It's very easy to rupture ligaments when it happens, needs to be treated carefully and not just popped back into place.

I've dealt with a couple of GAA/rugby players and it looks painful enough.

Captain Havoc Dog of war
#2,959

I know someone will start a thread on this, if you know the person who does this, please punch them, hard, in the groin:

ROCHE OUT OF TDF
Link

Lavenu confirmed that John Gadret would be the sole leader for AG2R at the Tour.

Mycroft H Registered User
#2,960

Captain Havoc said:
I know someone will start a thread on this, if you know the person who does this, please punch them, hard, in the groin:

ROCHE OUT OF TDF
Link

Lavenu confirmed that John Gadret would be the sole leader for AG2R at the Tour.

Who's going to fall for that!

#2,961

Captain Havoc said:

ROCHE OUT OF TDF
Link

That was posted last year also.

RobFowl Moderator
#2,962

ROK ON said:
That was posted last year also.

Was posted in 1988 as well

ednwireland Moderator
#2,963

just got this

bring it on

buffalo Registered User
#2,964

What the what? Why is Eurosport showing the football? I know it's Euro, but it's available to watch in so many other places! I DEMAND constant reruns of the Dauphine and Tour de Suisse!

dastardly00 Registered User
#2,965

ednwireland said:
just got this

bring it on

Did you get that online or in a bricks and mortar shop?
I always find it difficult to source at a reasonable price.

1 person has thanked this post
ednwireland Moderator
#2,966

bricks and mortar its usually about 16 euro (thanks to ie gov and vat on magazines)

Super Freak Registered User
#2,967

ROCHE OUT OF TDF
Link

Is it April 1st again ??.

I was going to put op a post today about Nico.

I've watched nearly all of the big one day classics,plus the Giro, tour of California, Tour of Romandie etc. Not one mention or sighting of our Nico. Is he even racing this thie year??

dastardly00 Registered User
#2,968

Super Freak said:
Is it April 1st again ??.

I was going to put op a post today about Nico.

I've watched nearly all of the big one day classics,plus the Giro, tour of California, Tour of Romandie etc. Not one mention or sighting of our Nico. Is he even racing this thie year??

He's in the Tour of Switzerland, which started yesterday
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056665659

2 people have thanked this post
Super Freak Registered User
#2,969

Spotted Nico today in the tour of Switzerland. First time this year.

Aln_S Registered User
#2,970

Speaking of Nico, has anyone a link for his diary from todays indo? I can't seem to find it.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!