Lumen Registered User
#2,446

Hmmm, Cervelo hybrid. Didn't we see that just the other day?

ednwireland Moderator
#2,448

03/05/2012 15:00 20.7 °C 57 % 1016.9 hPa 0.0 mm 0.8 km/h

AstraMonti Registered User
#2,449

ednwireland said:
03/05/2012 15:00 20.7 °C 57 % 1016.9 hPa 0.0 mm 0.8 km/h


which country?

Junior Registered User
#2,450

Dubba said:
Do people put on their Cycling Ireland back numbers for club league races?


Nope.

1 person has thanked this post
Darkglasses The Elephant in the Room
#2,451

Just back from trying to teach my friend to cycle...It was fun, but it sure is painful trying to catch a guy who's heavier than you

ednwireland Moderator
#2,452

ednwireland said:
03/05/2012 15:00 20.7 °C 57 % 1016.9 hPa 0.0 mm 0.8 km/h


haha donegal country (its different up here) (it'll be chucking it down if its not snowing for the tou of sligo on sunday just watch )

eco friendly jersey's anyone

http://www.roadbikerider.com/top

G rock Registered User
#2,453

white shoes-yay or nay?

(other option is black)

Raam Registered User
#2,454

G rock said:
white shoes-yay or nay?

(other option is black)


Guess.

1 person has thanked this post
G rock Registered User
#2,455

Raam said:
Guess.



coming from you i'm gonna say white

awec NUCIFORA OUT
#2,456

Anyone know off the top of their head where abouts the cycle path on the N11 ends at the southern end and where it starts to get up to motorway speed?

AstraMonti Registered User
#2,457

awec said:
Anyone know off the top of their head where abouts the cycle path on the N11 ends at the southern end and where it starts to get up to motorway speed?


Ends up just after you pass cherrywood. Cycle lane continues up to Shankill and Bray and then you have the option to go out to N11 again up until Greystones if I remember correctly.

1 person has thanked this post
awec NUCIFORA OUT
#2,458

AstraMonti said:
Ends up just after you pass cherrywood. Cycle lane continues up to Shankill and Bray and then you have the option to go out to N11 again up until Greystones if I remember correctly.

I'm thinking of cycling to Bray and back so trying to find the best route, when to come off the N11 etc.

Want to stick to cycle lanes as much as possible and avoid really narrow roads (there are plenty of pretty narrow roads on the way to bray IIRC).

AstraMonti Registered User
#2,459

awec said:
I'm thinking of cycling to Bray and back so trying to find the best route, when to come off the N11 etc.

Want to stick to cycle lanes as much as possible and avoid really narrow roads (there are plenty of pretty narrow roads on the way to bray IIRC).


If you stick on the cycle lanes you ll end up to bray, it's very easy and there is little chance you ll get confused. Keep going straight

1 person has thanked this post
Mycroft H Registered User
#2,460

Try not to get confused by the contra flow system. Ohh and you have to give way to cars pulling out of housing estates along there

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!