Kat1170 Registered User
#2,956

okidoki987 said:
You don't need to.
Tesco are brilliant for reissuing any unused clucbcard vouchers.
Just send them in with a note and they will recredit your account with the amount with no hassle whatsoever.
I have done it many times finding old vouchers which they have renewed.

Dunnes will not under any circumstances reissue
and then they wonder why people don't shop Irish?

Never really got that, 'The difference is we're Irish' bit. Would much rather 'The difference is we're cheaper/better value'.

1 person has thanked this post
muincav Registered User
#2,957

Noticed some Technika iPod docking gear today in Monaghan Tesco, from 17euro up. Was a CD player with iPod dock and remote for 21....didnt really look too much as I dont have and iPod, but someone out there may be interested,,,

Jimdagym Registered User
#2,958

Kat1170 said:
Never really got that, 'The difference is we're Irish' bit. Would much rather 'The difference is we're cheaper/better value'.

You do, and a lot do, but there's still a lot of people who like to buy irish when they can. I still try to, but only when I'm not being taken for a mug.

Karen23 Registered User
#2,959

fussyonion said:
2 x 8-packs of Coke/Diet Coke/Coke Zero for €7.
That's 16 cans for less than the price of a 12-pack they're currently selling. (€7.65)

Not coming up as 2 for €7 online

fussyonion Registered User
#2,960

Karen23 said:
Not coming up as 2 for €7 online

In Tesco, Nutgrove today and they were there. Lots of 'em.

zerks Registered User
#2,961

Up to €40 off Megabloks Halo in Wexford,some good deals on Lego also.Couple of the items were half price (Argos were 20% off the same ones).

Poochie05 Registered User
#2,962

€25 iTunes vouchers for €20 in Tesco Wexford.

gun8844 Registered User
#2,963

Tesco longlife spotlight bulbs 2 , 40watt (small screw cap) for 13c only.
Brita Maxtra cartridges 3 half price (Euros 9.89) now.

corazon Registered User
#2,964

Casio scientific calculator marked E13.00 on shelf but reads E3.00 at scanner and checkout in Longford.

skimpydoo Registered User
#2,965

In Jervis Tescos I bought a 9 band radio which they were selling for €1.50 and also Ritz are down to a €1. When I got the radio yesterday there were 3 left.

lindtee Registered User
#2,966

In mahon Cadbury scream eggs single and mini bags now 1c. Were not many there and I bought what they had. Mountains and mountains of haribo spooky ghosts at 1 c. Only bought a few, loads left. Got very good value for about 40c

#2,967

Ronan Leonard said:
In Jervis Tescos I bought a 9 band radio which they were selling for €1.50 and also Ritz are down to a €1. When I got the radio yesterday there were 3 left.

Never heard of a 9 band radio, didn't even know there were 9 bands. What are they?

#2,968

bmaxi said:
Never heard of a 9 band radio, didn't even know there were 9 bands. What are they?

The RAD-108 world band radio comes in grey complete with AM, FM, LW and SW bandwiths. It also features a built-in speaker with a headphone socket. This Tesco RAD-108 world band radio is powered by 2xAA batteries (not included) or an external DC 3V power supply (not included).

#2,969

Ronan Leonard said:
The RAD-108 world band radio comes in grey complete with AM, FM, LW and SW bandwiths. It also features a built-in speaker with a headphone socket. This Tesco RAD-108 world band radio is powered by 2xAA batteries (not included) or an external DC 3V power supply (not included).

That's only 4, what are the other 5?

#2,970

bmaxi said:
That's only 4, what are the other 5?
Not sure exactly but if you google it you will get more info. I don't have the radio or its box to hand.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!