Boards.ie: Niamh Boards.ie Community Manager
#1

€12 instead of €24.99 for 20x20cm 26 page Square Photobook with Free Delivery at MyMemory.com

Make your memories special with MyMemory.com.

Pay just €12 instead of €24.99 for a 20x20cm 26 page Square Photobook with MyMemory.com including free delivery anywhere in the world with today's Boards Deal.

Buy this Deal now!

This 26 page personalised photo book is the perfect accompaniment to any recent occasion, new born, wedding or holiday. A must have for every book shelf, your photo books can map the travels you have had or the days and years of your children, they are so versatile and will grow old with you and your family.

This personalised photo book is guaranteed to impress all year round. Your fully personalised cover is perfectly bound to your photo book allowing you to choose not only which images you want on the front cover of your book but also what text you wish to have there too. Each page, printed on 300gsm gloss paper, will make your photos look more spectacular than ever before. With its 300gsm UV coated satin cover you will be proud to show your photos and your personalised photo book off to all your friends, work colleagues and family.

MyMemory.com
create every product with care and affection, just how you would expect them to with your memories. After being made your photo book will make its way through a quality control team to ensure that there is no damage or problems before packaging and delivering it to you worldwide for free.

Product Specifications
- Dimensions: 20cm x 20cm
- Amount of pages: 26. (Additional pages can be added at £1.49 per extra page, maximum 100 pages)
- Book Styling: Wide choice of themes and layouts with a personalised front and back cover.
- Page layouts: 1-20 Photos per page.
- Cover: Choice of 6 colours with 1 photo on the front and back.
- Paper weight: Cover 300gsm and inside 300gsm. You can view the available options in the personalised hardback photobooks here.

MyMemory.com
E: help@mymemory.com
http://www.mymemory.com/

Buy this Deal now!

Terms of the Deal:

  • Voucher valid for 3 months
  • Includes free delivery
  • Not valid with any other offers
  • May buy multiples
  • Vouchers may be redeemed with voucher codes on site

Melendez Registered User
#2

I bought two of these. The voucher codes of both vouchers are the same, although security codes and the 4 digit code on the botom right differ. Maybe that is how it's meant to be. Just thought I'd mention early in case it causes problems later.

Boards.ie: Niamh Boards.ie Community Manager
#3

Melendez said:
I bought two of these. The voucher codes of both vouchers are the same, although security codes and the 4 digit code on the botom right differ. Maybe that is how it's meant to be. Just thought I'd mention early in case it causes problems later.

No you're right, they are the same voucher number when purchased in one transaction, the redemption codes are what differentiates between the two of them

1 person has thanked this post
KKV Registered User
#4

I'm not trying to discourage anyone from using this deal, but if you've never ordered from mymemory.com before (note; not .co.uk) then it's worth checking out their site if this is your first order as they always seem to be advertising deals for your first order.

(So essentially, you may be better off to buy this boardsdeal, make your first order from mymemory, and then use the boardsdeal as a second, separate, order).

1 person has thanked this post
cnroc86 Registered User
#5

Does this offer contain a hard cover for the book does anyone know?

Thanks!

tatranska Registered User
#6

cnroc86 said:
Does this offer contain a hard cover for the book does anyone know?

Thanks!



The very last line above "You can view the available options in the personalised hardback photobooks here"

1 person has thanked this post
Melendez Registered User
#7

... but that link points you at softback covers???

Andrew33 Registered User
#8

I've bought this deal but now as a result of response from company regarding property rights of photos to be printed (I don't want my pictures being used/sold by them) I am not going to use this deal. Can I get this refunded or do I have to start a claim tru PayPal?
Thanks for any advice.

Boards.ie: Niamh Boards.ie Community Manager
#9

Andrew33 said:
I've bought this deal but now as a result of response from company regarding property rights of photos to be printed (I don't want my pictures being used/sold by them) I am not going to use this deal. Can I get this refunded or do I have to start a claim tru PayPal?
Thanks for any advice.

Hi Andrew33,
Please just email deals@boards.ie for a refund, you are still within the 14 day cooling off period

Andrew33 Registered User
#10

Thanks Niamh.

chasm Registered User
#11

Andrew33 said:
I've bought this deal but now as a result of response from company regarding property rights of photos to be printed (I don't want my pictures being used/sold by them) I am not going to use this deal. Can I get this refunded or do I have to start a claim tru PayPal?
Thanks for any advice.


Boards Deals: Niamh said:
Hi Andrew33,
Please just email deals@boards.ie for a refund, you are still within the 14 day cooling off period


Hi Niamh,

What details do we have to email you to cancel this and get a refund?

Boards.ie: Niamh Boards.ie Community Manager
#12

Hi chasm,
just email from the email address you used to purchase the voucher and include your voucher/voucher number if possible. If you encountered a problem using the voucher, please let us know about that too

Thanks!

1 person has thanked this post
Adventurer10 Registered User
#13

Boards Deals: Niamh said:
No you're right, they are the same voucher number when purchased in one transaction, the redemption codes are what differentiates between the two of them


I purchased 2 vouchers, same voucher number and it worked for first purchase, however i can't make the second purchase, please help?? There are different codes on teh bottom right had corner of the voucher but no place to enter this data on website.

My voucher expires on 13th January so please let me know thanks

Boards.ie: Niamh Boards.ie Community Manager
#14

Adventurer10 said:
I purchased 2 vouchers, same voucher number and it worked for first purchase, however i can't make the second purchase, please help?? There are different codes on teh bottom right had corner of the voucher but no place to enter this data on website.

My voucher expires on 13th January so please let me know thanks

Hi Adventurer10, you should be able to use the security code for the second voucher (bottom left hand side of the voucher)

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!