Dangerous Man Registered User

So, what with George Hook's blubbing at the injustice of the economy and scattering of another brilliant generation to the four corners of the globe - where will YOU be watching the match this weekend?

Will you be at home or abroad?

Personally I'll be sitting up in Brampton, Ontario, at my GF's parents' house watching the game at 01:00am, with a few cans.

How about you guys? Do tell!

pynchy Registered User

In bed with with a pillow over my face... so i guess i wont be watching it really!

markc1184 Registered User

From the comfort of my bed, until I inevitably get kicked out.

pynchy said:
In bed with with a pillow over my face... so i guess i wont be watching it really!

SOMEONE'S GOING TO KILL YOU?!! NO!!! DON'T GO TO BED!

1 person has thanked this post
OneColdHand Registered User

Dangerous Man said:
So, what with George Hook's blubbing at the injustice of the economy and scattering of another brilliant generation to the four corners of the globe - where will YOU be watching the match this weekend?

Will you be at home or abroad?

Personally I'll be sitting up in Brampton, Ontario, at my GF's parents' house watching the game at 01:00am, with a few cans.

How about you guys? Do tell!

I won't be far away from you, in Toronto. I have TSN2 so can watch it at home. Thinking of hitting one of the irish pubs though, as its not a bad time (best so far of any of the games) but not sure which one.

I'll be watching it at home as I have been getting temporary bouts of tourette's syndrome during this RWC

trackguy Registered User

Gee Bag said:
I'll be watching it at home as I have been getting temporary bouts of tourette's syndrome during this RWC

I've cursed with the same affliction. Friend of mine popped in unexpectedly just before the Wales game in 2009. After the match was over he said he'd never watch another game with me.

In my attic. 42 inches of high definition George Hook!

markfla Registered User

I'll be watching it on the big screens in here in Intel in a hopefully jammers canteen

tolosenc said:
42 inches of high definition George Hook!

There is so much wrong with that, I don't even know where to begin... *shudders*

4 people have thanked this post
topcelt Registered User

at the wellington stadium

3 people have thanked this post
jk86 Registered User

Hiding behind my couch.

topcelt said:
at the wellington stadium

GTFO!!! Awesomeness. You jammy bastard!

Okay, envy over now. Enjoy it man - and come back and tell everyone what it was like!!!

Pudsy33 Registered User

My own livingroom, I wouldn't trust myself to watch it in public.

krochford Registered User

in dolans. finish work, a few pints, then head down around the corner with the rest of the lads from work and drink on. to dockers licences!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!