What's the deal?

Many men are fascinated by big tits. You'll often hear 'PHWOAARRR look at the size of the tits on 'er' (Cockney accent for some reason)

And then there's the women who get big implants. Big balloon like unnatural looking airbags of things.

Me? I never quite got it to be honest. Tits aren't the first thing I notice on a woman.

You?

1 person has thanked this post

I guess you're too shocked that a female is talking to you to notice the boobies

Fake tits just arent the same. A big natural pair of tits on a women is impressive but not a dealbreaker for me.

MagicMarker Banned

It's not the size that matters, it's the proportion.

And bouncyness.

sgb Registered User

It has been said that a perfect woman's breast should fit a champagne glass, personally I prefer them when they fit into a champagne bucket

7 people have thanked this post

I'd like to feel some fake ones to see how different they are. but yeah of course you'll notice a big pair on a woman. hardly news is it.

westendgirlie said:
I guess you're too shocked that a female is talking to you to notice the boobies

BOOb!!!

whubee Registered User

fake tits .... suck

Dotrel Banned

Chuck Stone said:
What's the deal?

Many men are fascinated by big tits. You'll often hear 'PHWOAARRR look at the size of the tits on 'er' (Cockney accent for some reason)

And then there's the women who get big implants. Big balloon like unnatural looking airbags of things.

Me? I never quite got it to be honest. Tits aren't the first thing I notice on a woman.

You?

It's just natural. (unlike breast implants which are generally obvious just by a womans bodyshape)

cosmicfart Registered User

this thread fails to deliver on tits Title

Pherekydes Registered User

sgb said:
It has been said that a perfect woman's breast should fit a baby's mouth...

FYP.

AnamGlas Registered User

A thread title like that and no "Pics or GTFO".

For shame, AH.

rusty_racer94 Registered User
maygitchell Banned

Chuck Stone said:
What's the deal?

You?

Tit wanks to bust your stones, Chuck, your stones!

sgb said:
It has been said that a perfect woman's breast should fit a champagne glass,

do you mean one of them wide shallow glasses that looks like it would fit perfectly over the breast of a woman lying on her back, or the other kind...?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!