johnny_adidas Registered User
#1,246

didnt really like scrapmetal at first but playing gunmaster was kinda fun. Conquest really does mean that you need to control the points as its just ridiculous with random spawn on that map.

Still prefer the older maps just for vehicles and larger scale. I def wont be playing the CQ maps right before going to bed again though. Very intense and have found myself needing a game on the older maps to calm down before i sign out.
Reminds me of the adrenaline rush from trying to do the batman combat combos

Varik Registered User
#1,247

johnny_adidas said:

Reminds me of the adrenaline rush from trying to do the batman combat combos


Not a fan of gun master yet, but just have to get guns down as there were a few that gave me problems. The games of dom i've played have be more about rapidly capturing rather than holding which while run doesn't work that well.

Say shock and awe would out rank combos or this on games that got the adrenaline going.

johnny_adidas Registered User
#1,248

Yeah, thats the one im thinking of, rumble in the jungle / shock and awe extreme combat challenges, literally shaking from the concentration and not sleeping for an hour afterwards

Edit: Actually on a quick look at youtube it was prob sewer bat that was harder than rumble in the jungle

johnny_adidas Registered User
#1,249

Varik, sorry bout abandoning our squad saturday night by the way, was trying to set up a squad for 4 of us but couldnt manage it so had to just move over to another full squad with a mate

Varik Registered User
#1,250

johnny_adidas said:
Yeah, thats the one im thinking of, rumble in the jungle / shock and awe extreme combat challenges, literally shaking from the concentration and not sleeping for an hour afterwards

Edit: Actually on a quick look at youtube it was prob sewer bat that was harder than rumble in the jungle


I got the combo on sewer bat, the size worked well for moving between enemies a lot. the timer on shock and awe was what got me all the time, i'd have enough points but would just run out of time.


johnny_adidas said:
Varik, sorry bout abandoning our squad saturday night by the way, was trying to set up a squad for 4 of us but couldnt manage it so had to just move over to another full squad with a
mate


Don't worry, can't remember but i think i left during that game before the end a few people dropped out a bit after you left and thought it was going cause more to leave.

aindriu80 Registered User
#1,251

I got premium the other night and quite like it. Some maps more so than others, the scrap metal is not my favourite, either is the operation 925 where a lot of the time you are in the dark either in the basement or unfinished parts of the office. Getting a good server with conquest on Ziba tower is great.

Close quarters tightens up a lot of the control problems with the ps3.

Soby Registered User
#1,252

ComeraghBlue said:
Hi johnny

We decided that we'd team up with worldwide killerz (WWKz) as they have a great foundation to move forward and have weekly clan battles whereas 420 1NSOMN1A didn't have enough members solely committed that one clan and in the one clan battle that we played we got whooped by a far superior clan.

Not sure but I think I seen you joined the new clan today. I've played with them since I think Saturday and we easily get 12 online each night and stay on the same team and kick ass and we don't bitch about each other unlike some individuals who shall not be named

Here's the link for anyone interested- http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241199830671/


YoureABitch said:


Bitches incessantly about other people bitching.



kensutz said:


C4

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!