frank gallagher Registered User

anyone know what it is

bazz26 Registered User

From what I can see they seem to be just storing concret barriers, gravel, etc there. Don't think they are actually building anything. Hardly building another retail unit given there are so many vacent ones around the area already. I know there are plans to redesign the N24 Ballysimon intersection with the M7 so they might be used for that but I'm only guessing.

swim2 Registered User

Its a new shop selling things for gardens. I can remember seeing an ad for it opening a week or so ago in the limerick post, but for the life of me I can't remember the name!!

Mollywolly Registered User

Passed it this evening and I'm sure I saw a sign saying "The Stone Yard" attached to the fence. Not much activity going on though.

barney lane Registered User

i was in the stone yard friday and got a great deal on paving for my house and gold stone for my garden , very gud to deal with and a gud price

phog Registered User

barney lane said:
i was in the stone yard friday and got a great deal on paving for my house and gold stone for my garden , very gud to deal with and a gud price

Thanks for going to the bother of joining just to let us know about the great deals here.

8 people have thanked this post
mgbgt1978 Registered User

What's a "gud" price ????
Do they sell Wud as well ? Or just stone ?

2 people have thanked this post
Jumpy Registered User

How much wud would wudchuk chuk if a wudchuk cud chuk wud?

2 people have thanked this post
source Registered User

Obvious spammer is obvious

barney lane Registered User

phog said:
Thanks for going to the bother of joining just to let us know about the great deals here.

that was no bother for joining.we all must have a first post when we all joined

gtothek Registered User

Anyone have a number for these guys?

The Snipe Registered User

barney lane said:
that was no bother for joining.we all must have a first post when we all joined

Not me, my post count goes down as I post. When it reaches 0 I'll explode.

clint_eastman Registered User

sorry for ressurrecting an old-ish thread but does anyone have a phone number for these guys (stoneyard) beside B&Q, i've found nothing on google and when I called in the other day they were closed for the day with no number on display, just trying to save another trip with a phone call!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!