Paully D Registered User

It's very hard to find good value on Premier League players IMO, have any of you found bargains so far?

Oat23 Registered User

When is this happy hour thing I've heard about? Do they have it on PS3 or is it 360 only?

My team

Legwinski Registered User

markie29 said:
i cannot get my code to work ...did u get it sorted?

No and I dont know if we're supposed to include the "-"'s or not

Tinie Registered User

Oatesy23 said:
When is this happy hour thing I've heard about? Do they have it on PS3 or is it 360 only?

Never heard of this. Got any info on it?

Aha Shake said:
No and I dont know if we're supposed to include the "-"'s or not

i tried with and without and still no luck....has anyone else on the forum tried redeeming their gold pack code?

edit....if u put your code in redeem voucher instead of redeem code on ''my fifa online'' it will work.

Oat23 Registered User

Tinie said:
Never heard of this. Got any info on it?

Apparently its just 1 hour per week where there is a special price on the packs and you have a better chance of getting good stuff.

Copper_pipe Registered User

Happy hour is a waste of coins .

Finical Registered User

My brother has his packs now just to let ye all know.

He has got a load of crap so far.

ffs!!.....i got someone i thought was banished from my memory...POULSEN!! how can he be in a gold pack!! grrrrrrr

and in 2 packs so far i got nothing but crap

Sabre0001 Registered User

Amazing pre-order packs! Worth it for Sergio Ramos alone! Going for 20k+ in market now so happy times

Sabre0001 said:
Amazing pre-order packs! Worth it for Sergio Ramos alone! Going for 20k+ in market now so happy times

u jammy git!! wanna swap ramos with poulsen or babel?

Sabre0001 Registered User

markie29 said:
u jammy git!! wanna swap ramos with poulsen or babel?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oat23 Registered User

Crappy packs for me. Luca Toni and Nico Kranjcar the only things I didn't discard for coins.

I have so many contracts right now. About 17 +28 ones and 10 +13s!

Redzer7 Registered User

Just past 70k now with a gold 100% Chem Siera A team all in the 4-5-1 formation
Also have a squad of bronze Koreans 100% chem all in the 4-1-2-1-2 formation Happy days.

Keano! Registered User

La Liga are really expensive now :-/

Higuain was about 1800 in FIFA11, now going for over 20,000 in FIFA12

Hoping the market settles a bit because otherwise I'm not going to be getting my top class La Liga team. Not even looked into the Prem yet but I guess it's even worse!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!