G_R Mod
#196

Voltwad said:
Silver Bullet. You get your choice of black/pinto beans (Pinto are the best )then you get rice, mince, salsa number 1-4 (1 being the mildest, 4 being the hottest), sour cream and then whatever else you want. It's pretty fantastic!


That sounds absolutely vile....

overshoot Registered User
#197

Grand_Rajnah said:
That sounds absolutely vile....

taste and you will understand!
(and not need to eat for the rest of the day... at least with the boojum burritos. huge feed)

G_R Mod
#198

overshoot said:
taste and you will understand!
(and not need to eat for the rest of the day... at least with the boojum burritos. huge feed)


I have this thing with beans. I consider them to be up their with Cabbage and Spinnach in the Devil food ranks.

EDIT: Oh, and tomatoes.

Vile yolks

overshoot Registered User
#199

second allnighter (may as well call it 3 for the amount of sleep i got saturday)... gotta love college!
so whose got wake up suggestions... i got coffee, berocca and red bull next to me... rage against the machine also helping
becoming slightly delusional now...

Aisling(",) Registered User
#200

I'm up doing rough drafts of scripts and other crap....Wah.I'm so not arsed!

overshoot Registered User
#201

all i can do is think of the session tomorrow... if i dont sleep through it... (happened before woke up at 4 wondering how i got home... took about 10 seconds to realise i never left)

G_R Mod
#202

overshoot said:
second allnighter (may as well call it 3 for the amount of sleep i got saturday)... gotta love college!
so whose got wake up suggestions... i got coffee, berocca and red bull next to me... rage against the machine also helping
becoming slightly delusional now...

I've gotten to the stage where coffee has little to no effect on me.

overshoot Registered User
#203

when i say coffee i dont stop drinking it... could well have had 20 (cept i ran out)

G_R Mod
#204

overshoot said:
when i say coffee i dont stop drinking it... could well have had 20 (cept i ran out)

You need to get yourself some Milicano coffee. Deadly stuff altogether

Aisling(",) Registered User
#205

Though I am hating having my assignments due and exams looming.I'll miss being in college this summer.It just seems so boring compared to summers when I was younger and the craic in college can be great.

barleybooley Registered User
#206

Voltwad said:
Burritos & Blues, €5 student burrito!


Nooo, Pablo Picante near Peter's Pub at the top of Grafton Street, sooo good! Also do a student deal for €5.

overshoot Registered User
#207

Grand_Rajnah said:
You need to get yourself some Milicano coffee. Deadly stuff altogether

was that the stuff on special offer in centra in a silver tin? tried it, decent enough

Aisling(",);78319692
Though I am hating having my assignments due and exams looming.I'll miss being in college this summer.It just seems so boring compared to summers when I was younger and the craic in college can be great.

ah sums up college, toture and great craic all at the same time... not sure what il do without it! ended up going out the night after... 3am realised i was about to pass out and headed home... think i did well considering id 3hrs sleep in 2 nights before it!

overshoot Registered User
#208

Heineken Cup semi almost here... for once being in college in dublin pays off! all those missed Finn Harps and Donegal games are nearly made up for! Now if only the final wasnt right before my final reviews

The Volt Registered User
#209

Hey all,



just in case you haven't voted yet

Made the video because I think we should always fight for free education, not for a graduate tax or a loan scheme. If you agree, I'd really appreciate it if you went onto www.usivote.com, log in with your DIT student number and vote '100% exchequer funded' as your number 1!

Dublin_Bud Registered User
#210

Voltwad said:
Hey all,

just in case you haven't voted yet

Made the video because I think we should always fight for free education, not for a graduate tax or a loan scheme. If you agree, I'd really appreciate it if you went onto www.usivote.com, log in with your DIT student number and vote '100% exchequer funded' as your number 1!


Alternatively, log on to www.usivote.com and read through all 6 of the funding options that are there and make up your own mind which is best.

But to echo the above, please vote - all you really need are your DIT email login details.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!