RacoonQueen Moderator
#31

Do they do them in womens sizes as well then or is the size chart just the general one for the company?

GT_TDI_150 Registered User
#32

S/S jersey 1/4 zip - € 42.00
S/S jersey full zip - € 44.00
L/S jersey 1/4 zip - € 49.00
L/S jersey full zip - € 53.00
Bib shorts (medium-weight) - € 62.00
Training Gillet - € 62.00
Training Jacket - € 62.00
Buff - € 9.00

1 person has thanked this post
RobBaxter Registered User
#33

RacoonQueen said:
Do they do them in womens sizes as well then or is the size chart just the general one for the company?


There are sizes for men and women. Check the size chart on page 2 of this thread. Just put it in the notes on the spreadsheet that you want it in a woman's size.

@iregk:

I don't know why it's not working for you? It's set at "available to everyone on the web" in the settings?

If you post your order here in a comment, I'll fill it in for you.

Regards,
Bobby

1 person has thanked this post
GT_TDI_150 Registered User
#34

cdaly_ said:
I'd go in for a short sleeve full zip in XL- (minus means shorter than the normal XL, applies to all sizes. Plus means longer.)


does this -/+ thing apply here?

at what height should one consider +ing from the normal lenght?

Thanks

omniscient_toad Registered User
#35

I'd probably go for a medium + in my case, I'm nearly always exactly on the chest size for medium jerseys but generally find them too short at 6"1, I'm forever being caught between too baggy or too short with jersey sizing.

cdaly_ Registered User
#36

GT_TDI_150 said:
does this -/+ thing apply here?

at what height should one consider +ing from the normal lenght?

Thanks


IIRC it was +/- 4cm in length (body and sleeve) on the original order for this style.

I found the XL bib shorts to be really tight in the crotch (XL was fine in the jersey).

RobBaxter Registered User
#37

GT_TDI_150 said:
does this -/+ thing apply here?

at what height should one consider +ing from the normal lenght?

Thanks


Yes any minus size is has the length of the size below and width of it’s size, so XL- would have length of L and width of XL. Plus is the opposite.

Regards,
Bob

2 people have thanked this post
RobBaxter Registered User
#38

bump!

bad2dabone Registered User
#39

howdy, i'd like to get involved and get a short sleeve 1/4 zip in xxl for male. details up on the link. Thanks!

Masala Registered User
#40

Quick question on the Shirts....what does the 'Four Ten' mean on the sides. Or is this just some sort of a Sample font/print????

(Sorry... complete novice and so excuse the ignorance!! )

DrZeuss Registered User
#41

Masala said:
Quick question on the Shirts....what does the 'Four Ten' mean on the sides. Or is this just some sort of a Sample font/print????

(Sorry... complete novice and so excuse the ignorance!! )


Think its because the cycling forum is 410

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=410

RobBaxter Registered User
#42

Just to let ye know guys. We need an order of €1500 to avoid surcharges on any items..

Or else we need 5 of an item to avoid surcharges on that item.

Hopefully we'll get some more orders!

Link to order again:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuoIbFthBH_idGRSeVltbDRKUHBHWGs0SXkwX3ppOGc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Regards,
Bob

rp Awaiting Email Confirmation
#43

RobBaxter said:
Just to let ye know guys. We need an order of €1500 to avoid surcharges on any items..

Or else we need 5 of an item to avoid surcharges on that item.

Hopefully we'll get some more orders!

Link to order again:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuoIbFthBH_idGRSeVltbDRKUHBHWGs0SXkwX3ppOGc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Regards,
Bob

We're good on the S/S jerseys (6 now), but only halkf-ways to the 1500 mark...

connundrum Registered User
#44

Just added my €105 there!

cython Registered User
#45

RobBaxter said:
Just to let ye know guys. We need an order of €1500 to avoid surcharges on any items..

Or else we need 5 of an item to avoid surcharges on that item.

Hopefully we'll get some more orders!

Link to order again:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuoIbFthBH_idGRSeVltbDRKUHBHWGs0SXkwX3ppOGc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Regards,
Bob

Just as a minor suggestion, in order to simplify/summarise things for people, might it be possible to put a row in at the top whereby the total number requested for each type of item/column is summed? That way anyone coming into the order can see very quickly whether there might be an issue in something they want not being ordered in sufficient numbers. Not that this should stop them ordering, but in case it sways them between jersey types, etc.

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!