Tinie Registered User

Holly is so damn sexy.

DEM LEGS

flutegirl Registered User

That was an excellent routine, at least one 10 should be there.

1 person has thanked this post
Snoopy1 Registered User

flutegirl said:
That was an excellent routine, at least one 10 should be there.

Yea thought Holly would get better marks I really liked that dance.
Oh god nancy is on , I can't watch

dastardly00 Registered User

It'll be tough to top Holly's dance tonight!

Lads, the rhumba and Nancy, this is gonna be BAD!

Ooooh, that was good from Harry! Another 10 from Aleesha...

dastardly00 Registered User

I hate when there is that much of a difference between the judges' scores, especially when someone gets a 10.

I'm missing this, at work.

Snoopy1 Registered User

We certainly know who Alesha favourite is.
I wish they would stop giving Lulu such high marks. She is rubbish and just hangs onto Brendan

2 people have thanked this post

hondasam said:
I'm missing this, at work.

You're in for a treat when you watch it back, it was an excellent show, hard to say who will be gone this week.

Snoopy1 said:
We certainly know who Alesha favourite is.
I wish they would stop giving Lulu such high marks. She is rubbish and just hangs onto Brendan

I'm really enjoying Brendan's dancing this year, Lulu's not the best but he's doing well with her. In the past i used to think he gave his celebs very difficult routines whether they could dance them or not but he now dances to the ability of his celeb.

Snoopy1 Registered User

This years show has really proven the point that Anton is rubbish and needs to go

Snoopy1 Registered User

Does anyone notice the tension between Holly and Artem?
Eagerly awaiting the spoilers , can't really predict the result tonight

RosyLily Moderator

Great show tonight. Loved all the costumes, make-up and production! Fantastic job.

Nancy has to go tonight. She was awful! Best part was her sitting in the coffin. If not, I'm just gonna have to go north and vote like crazy for the others!!
Holly was great. It was so creative what they did with the American Smooth...so different!

Jason's is great and all but I really hope he doesn't win. Would be such an obvious result

Ugh, only discovered Harry has a girlfriend, whom he wants to marry etc. Crushed! New and hotter pastures await me!

RosyLily said:
Great show tonight. Loved all the costumes, make-up and production! Fantastic job.

Nancy has to go tonight. She was awful! Best part was her sitting in the coffin. If not, I'm just gonna have to go north and vote like crazy for the others!!
Holly was great. It was so creative what they did with the American Smooth...so different!

Jason's is great and all but I really hope he doesn't win. Would be such an obvious result

Ugh, only discovered Harry has a girlfriend, whom he wants to marry etc. Crushed! New and hotter pastures await me!

Wouldn't surprise me if Chelsee ends up winning this series, she gets better every week.

Spoiler (Show)

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!