thomond2006 Registered User

duckysauce said:
its odd he was 50/1 when i backed him on 17 july then he goes to 500/1 , they can stick palpable error up their hole as he is an outsider , COME on SAMOA

Where is Tuilagi available at 500/1?

In other news, 9/5 on Connacht.

Gracelessly Tom Registered User

thomond2006 said:
Where is Tuilagi available at 500/1?

In other news, 9/5 on Connacht.

He was 500/1 for a while last night with PP. A few of us managed to get on him before they put him into 80/1.

emmet02 Registered User

thomond2006 said:

This weekend I'm backing Munster -10 at 10/11 at home to Dragons.

Judgement Day said:
How about Ospreys vs Leinster tonight. Looks like a lethal Leinster backline and I reckon Leinster to win at 10/11 is easy money.

emmet02 said:
Don't like the HC bet on Munster, and don't like the win bet on Leinster either.

Gl though!

Ship, Ship.

Sorry boys!

thomond2006 Registered User

emmet02 said:
Ship, Ship.

Sorry boys!

1 person has thanked this post

Good Munster performance tonight saw me 'only' €40 down - will I ever learn.

Judgement Day said:
Good Munster performance tonight saw me 'only' €40 down - will I ever learn.

nope me neither lost money i made on connaught

emmet02 said:
Ship, Ship.

Sorry boys!

ship ship ?

theboss80 Registered User

Had 2 small bets this weekend

Leinster -9

4 home provinces winning accumulator

God damn you Leinster

emmet02 Registered User

duckysauce said:
ship ship ?

took the opposite side of the two bets that the lads were on.

Gone for Gloucester to score over 8.5 in the 1st half @ 5/6. Northampton have lost a few players to the RWC and Gloucester seem to have a strong enough side. Surely they can get at least 3 penalties in the first half??

rockman15 Registered User

Gracelessly Tom said:
Gone for Gloucester to score over 8.5 in the 1st half @ 5/6. Northampton have lost a few players to the RWC and Gloucester seem to have a strong enough side. Surely they can get at least 3 penalties in the first half??

took that myself. still cant see why James Downey isnt gone to NZ.

Had 1st half points on munster last night, leinster cost me, ulster first half points as well. up over the weekend.

Gracelessly Tom said:

Nice one!

Gracelessly Tom said:
Nice one!

Bit miffed as I only went for Northants to get more than 11.5 in the 1st half. I looked at and was going to go for Glos. more than 8.5 and more than 18.5 points in total in the 1st half but after yesterday's losses...

Just lost on more than 18.5 in 1st half in the Llanelli vs Aironi game (9-6HT) but I am hoping to make it up with a win on Kilkenny in the hurling.

Lyon v Toulouse - Gone for McAllister to score a try @13/2, 2 @45/1 and 3 @ 500/1. Dream debut anyone?

I was feeling reckless after my 'enormous' win on Kilkenny in the GAA but not that reckless. I gave Toulouse a lash as well but only on more than 18.5 points in the 1st half and Jauzion to score a try - might have another look at McAlister now.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!