#2,746

Bilbao vs Lisbon was great as I expected twas like a game you'd play in school a real next goal wins style mentality to both sides. Athletic vs Atletico in the final, should be a good final with plenty of misspellings & attacking football.

#2,747

I know what song I'll be blaring during the Euro's...

2 people have thanked this post
#2,748

Came across a show on Extreme Sports. Man vs. Beast it must be the worst tv show ever. What will drag a plane further a fully grown Elephant or 45 midgets? oh dear lord

paddyismaddy Registered User
#2,749

guardiola going at barca

Charlie Haughy Registered User
#2,750

mancini better hope City wins the premiership now.

Diabhal Beag Registered User
#2,751

Newcastle have surely blown it in regards to 4th. Here's hoping Spurs get 4th and Chelsea bayte the ****e out of Bayern to ruin Harry's year.

HON THE FERRIS!

gnfnrhead Registered User
#2,752

Diabhal Beag said:
Newcastle have surely blown it in regards to 4th. Here's hoping Spurs get 4th and Chelsea bayte the ****e out of Bayern to ruin Harry's year.

HON THE FERRIS!

I'm hoping spurs finish sixth (Imagine that, sixth in a three horse race! ) but if they do manage to get fourth, I wouldnt mind Chelsea winning the Champions League even though I'd much rather it be Bayern.

Lord TSC Moderator
#2,753

The Avengers is bloody awesome....

4 people have thanked this post
CMpunked Registered User
#2,754

Teamshadowclan said:
The Avengers is bloody awesome....

3D?

Lord TSC Moderator
#2,755

Nah, wasn't even an option in Balbriggan. Or at least not one we were offered.

jaykhunter Moderator
#2,756

Keep Avengers spoilers away I say! I've yet to see it. Will likely go Monday. Have a heart!

CMpunked Registered User
#2,757

I seen it thursday. Excellent movie. Thought the 3D was brilliant, wasnt overdone but definitely added depth to the whole movie which is odd for big action movies released in 3D these days.

Some of the comedic elements were also fantastic and brilliantly unexpected.

jaykhunter said:
Keep Avengers spoilers away I say! I've yet to see it. Will likely go Monday. Have a heart!

Have you seen thor yet, jay?

Diabhal Beag Registered User
#2,758

jaykhunter said:

There were a bunch of comic book geek characters who teamed up or something

DM_7 Registered User
#2,759

Avengers really was awesome.

Already looking forward to the next one.

which member of the team will get a movie next? I am sure plans exist for them all to have another movie. Except maybe the Hulk.

Charisteas Registered User
#2,760

Anyone seen American Pie Reunion yet?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!