Coeurdepirate Registered User
#8,341

shefellover93 said:
Don't seem to have it, PM if you like


Is your radio show still on? I've been gone all evening :/

#8,342

shefellover93 said:
Don't seem to have it, PM if you like


Ah it was just saying to play 'I Still Remember' by Bloc Party if you had it! I had to go off it though, it won't stream on my iPod so I wouldn't have been able to hear it anyway.

Coeurdepirate Registered User
#8,343

Just caught the last bit, CARK BAH!

shefellover93 Registered User
#8,344

Coeurdepirate said:
Just caught the last bit, CARK BAH!


Howan the biys! I'll let ye all know when I'm playing again, sometime at somepoint somewhere

1 person has thanked this post
Siobhnk Registered User
#8,345

Ah I missed your show judging by th positive reviews here, I think you should have another one so I can hear it

1 person has thanked this post
AlmightyDublin Registered User
#8,346

Same, I missed it too Was up for a bit of Arctic Monkeys or something, ahh well, next time will do

#8,347

'Twas good now in fairness.

Makes me want to do my own radio show, it'd give me an actual excuse for listening to music the whole time!

4 people have thanked this post
AlmightyDublin Registered User
#8,348

Togepi said:
'Twas good now in fairness.

Makes me want to do my own radio show, it'd give me an actual excuse for listening to music the whole time!

Take up music for the LC, you'd love Gerald Barry

1 person has thanked this post
Eathrin Registered User
#8,349

AlmightyDublin said:
.


I know trusty M&S is already on the case, but how about yourself being in a Gaelscoil and all that, have you the Ceol CDs?

AlmightyDublin Registered User
#8,350

Eathrin said:
I know trusty M&S is already on the case, but how about yourself being in a Gaelscoil and all that, have you the Ceol CDs?

Are those the cd's as gaeilge? That Snág made? Think we have them in our school yeah..

Eathrin Registered User
#8,351

AlmightyDublin said:
Are those the cd's as gaeilge? That Snág made? Think we have them in our school yeah..


In that case you must do what it takes to get your hands on them! Togepi and I shall be your besties for life
I think they're all brilliant, I wonder if someone like you who spends his whole day speaking Irish does though Probably the last thing you want to hear

1 person has thanked this post
Luno Registered User
#8,352

Eathrin said:
In that case you must do what it takes to get your hands on them! Togepi and I shall be your besties for life
I think they're all brilliant, I wonder if someone like you who spends his whole day speaking Irish does though Probably the last thing you want to hear


I completely forgot to ask but the text has been sent and now we can only hope

1 person has thanked this post
ConTheCat Registered User
#8,353

Why is it so easy to just walk out of my school....

Canard J'ai une araignée au plafond
#8,354

Ugh, Maths Paper II was horrible! We had ExamCraft and there were

Spoiler (Show)


Honestly I'll be lucky to pass. Something went wrong in literally every question.

Had Irish I after, was straightforward enough and
Spoiler (Show)
Dunno how accurate my grammar was though but oh well

The High Crusade Registered User
#8,355

So, my Maths teacher had our results. But then it turns out he was never given my papers and now they're missing. :|


I'll get the rope.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!