Siobhnk Registered User
#7,681

Lads I can't sleep so I'm relying on this and twitter to keep me amused

Joey. Registered User
#7,682

Coeurdepirate said:
I don't know whether to bother studying for the oral at this stage.

To be honest, at this time of night I really don't think it's worth the effort. Personally, I'd go to sleep and glance over it in the morning because being jaded definitely does no favours

Luno Registered User
#7,683

I am going to fail maths tomorrow for the fact that I couldn't have bothered to do anything for it over midterm. Great.

1 person has thanked this post
ConTheCat Registered User
#7,684

Right. My irish teacher hates me since 3rd year.. In the oral she asked me about 5 questions on the debs and about colleges in Ireland. WHAT THE HELL WOMAN!!! I fired back a few sentences that made sense

#7,685

English paper 1 was graaand, had a similar questions B and a similar essay done already in class.

Maths paper 1 went árse-ways but there's always paper 2 to pull something together.

Overall, could've been worse

Siobhnk Registered User
#7,686

Woohoo I didn't fail chemistry!!!

Canard J'ai une araignée au plafond
#7,687

Guysssss, for differentiation from first principles does anyone else do it the delta y method instead of (x + h)?

Luno Registered User
#7,688

Patchy~ said:
Guysssss, for differentiation from first principles does anyone else do it the delta y method instead of (x + h)?

No

2 people have thanked this post
#7,689

I'm glad I aborted our baby

1 person has thanked this post
Luno Registered User
#7,690

Patchy~ said:
I'm glad I aborted our baby

I'm not over that Still have nightmares about the dreaded coathanger!

There's a video on Engineers Ireland somewhere that uses that method, would it not be easier to just opt for the f(x+h)?

#7,691

it was for the best!

i dunno, i looked at it in my book and it makes no sense to me delta method is just so much neater looking, and it seems to be different i think? my book has (x+h) - x, we do y + delta y.

Luno Registered User
#7,692

Patchy~ said:
it was for the best!

i dunno, i looked at it in my book and it makes no sense to me delta method is just so much neater looking, and it seems to be different i think? my book has (x+h) - x, we do y + delta y.

It wasn't, I'll never accept it!

If you have a look at the solutions on examinations.ie for first principals they go through both methods!

#7,693

M&S*;77195131
It wasn't, I'll never accept it!

If you have a look at the solutions on examinations.ie for first principals they go through both methods!

Tá ár n-iníon saor! Tá sí saor! Tá sí saor </3
(I hope you do An Triail or else you wont get that )

Ahhh deadly, thanks a bunch

3 people have thanked this post
Luno Registered User
#7,694

Patchy~ said:
Tá ár n-iníon saor! Tá sí saor! Tá sí saor </3
(I hope you do An Triail or else you wont get that )

Ahhh deadly, thanks a bunch

Ni raibh si ina hoinsin ag aon fear!

Welcome!

ConTheCat Registered User
#7,695

Maths Paper 2 tomorrow. Studied biology for an hour and here I am! :/

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!