wispa9 Registered User
#7,501

Historykitten said:

ha i have a feeling i'll be changing it in may/june , my parents keep trying to get me to put teaching as number 1 , they are worried bout me being an actuary and who can blame them so am i

I'd say that there's no harm in putting primary teaching as no 1 butI bet you've heard it all. Well at least you can change in May if ya want. No final decisions have to made yet.

Siobhnk Registered User
#7,502

shefellover93 said:
Nobody wants to ride me

You were also on mine

wispa9 Registered User
#7,503

Coeurdepirate said:
Same here! Not doing AL in UL though, doing Arts in NUIG and gonna take French and German to degree level. Not a clue what career I want out of it though!

Yeah, French & German (+ Spanish maybe) for me too! Whenever I say it people presume I want to be either a translator or a teacher. Ah well we have a few years to sort out that side of things anyway.

shefellover93 Registered User
#7,504

Siobhnk said:
You were also on mine

1 person has thanked this post
Siobhnk Registered User
#7,505

shefellover93 said:

I'll get in faster if it's white!

randylonghorn Moderator
#7,506

shefellover93 said:
I'll be there for 4 in the morning bbz!
Um, can I just clarify that I'm not the one who lives in Oughterard!!

Coeurdepirate Registered User
#7,507

randylonghorn said:
I think you missed the broa-a-a-d hint!

And yes, mods can see who made tags and, indeed, delete them (if anyone wants to offer a bribe? ... Cian? >_> )

Oh rofl Well things usually need to be spelt out for me, aym a bit sloh!

The live shows are a hundred times better tbh.

It's become almost cult-ish over the years, the audience tend to dress up as well, there tends to be a fair bit of audience participation encouraged, with a good cast and the right audience it tends to turn into a a very enjoyable near-riot.

That sounds brilliant, haha! Where did you see it? I've only ever seen Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet, how riveting! I'd love to see Wicked sometime, if only because there's no film and I like the songs Was gonna see it in London last summer but tickets were sixty beans, eff dat shore bai.
Ok ... I'm just not responding to that, especially with the response that I'm tempted to make re: you and stained mattresses!

You're getting thoroughly over-excited, young man!!

You really need to ... take yourself in hand!

You don't believe me about my candy van, do you

Yes, I agree. I need to stop grabbing life by the horn

leavingcert. said:
i got coeur? what does this mean? :L is it a boy or a girl?

It? IT???? Off with his head!

2 people have thanked this post
AlmightyDublin Registered User
#7,508

Had a major Seinfeld session until 3am last night after Bruxelles

ConTheCat Registered User
#7,509

surely being sick this week, means I'm expected not to do great next week yeah??

donvito99 Registered User
#7,510

Is vomit supposed to be fluorescent/yellowee?

#stilldrunk

Eathrin Registered User
#7,511

I got barely anybody from here on my riding list because I think it can't include those on your friends list and we're all such good buddies
Except for Coeur...somehow he overrides the system with his manwhoriness.

1 person has thanked this post
#7,512

Ok, I have to admit it:

I'm addicted to doing lines

of sine functions.

Random_Person Registered User
#7,513

I'd love to join the OT chat but I feel like such an outsider reading all the previous posts..

hi

#7,514

Random_Person said:
I'd love to join the OT chat but I feel like such an outsider reading all the previous posts..

hi

Ooh do join! It's fun.

It's also scientifically proven to be the most efficient means of procrastination for today's students.

5 people have thanked this post
AlmightyDublin Registered User
#7,515

Togepi said:
Ooh do join! It's fun.

It's also scientifically proven to be the most efficient means of procrastination for today's students.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!