Sephiroth_dude One Winged Angel
#7,321

confuseddotcom said:
Yeah people with open fireplaces totally rock! : )

Will I ever get my house clean? :/


(I want a Time Out now! Damn you stomach.)


you will if hire my cleaning elves

want to hire them?

#7,322

Yeah I sure do.

How much do Cleaning Elves cost these days?

Sephiroth_dude One Winged Angel
#7,323

confuseddotcom said:
Yeah I sure do.

How much do Cleaning Elves cost these days?


500 euro a hr

is that acceptable to you?

#7,324

Sephiroth_dude said:
500 euro a hr

is that acceptable to you?


Sounds a bit expensive.

Don't you hate it when questions posted here get skipped?

Sephiroth_dude One Winged Angel
#7,325

jammstarr said:
Sounds a bit expensive.

Don't you hate it when questions posted here get skipped?


I do........it makes me cry

what will you do to the next person that skips your question?

#7,326

Sephiroth_dude said:
I do........it makes me cry

what will you do to the next person that skips your question?


To be fair it can happen easily enough I suppose

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Sephiroth_dude One Winged Angel
#7,327

jammstarr said:
To be fair it can happen easily enough I suppose

What do you want to be when you grow up?


accountant

what do you want to be?

#7,328

Sephiroth_dude said:
what do you want to be?


An author.

Did you bet on any horses this week?

molly09 Registered User
#7,329

yes and I won 35E (after loses)


Were you at a parade today?

#7,330

molly09 said:
Were you at a parade today?


No Ma'am.

Seen any good movies lately?

#7,331

Nope havn't seen any movies lately.

What time do the Cleaning Elves get here? I am impatient.

_petulia_ Registered User
#7,332

confuseddotcom said:
Nope havn't seen any movies lately.

What time do the Cleaning Elves get here? I am impatient.


Bright and early at 8am

What is your best hangover cure?

#7,333

Some comfort-food; a Fry or Toast or something.

Does even the term "Sunshine, Lollipops, & Rainbows" before ya go into the Forum at all - make ya want to puke all over Mary Poppins' boots?!?

Shhh Registered User
#7,334

Hee hee.. I knew something bugged me about that and was never able to put it into words..

Are you a little evil?

Sephiroth_dude One Winged Angel
#7,335

Shhh said:
Hee hee.. I knew something bugged me about that and was never able to put it into words..

Are you a little evil?


yup

would you think I was?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!