Tayla Registered User
#3,571

Poor Carol I don't know how she restrained herself when Ingrid said to her "I'd wait until he calms down before you apologize to him" Cow!

6 people have thanked this post
deelite Registered User
#3,572

Tayla said:
Poor Carol I don't know how she restrained herself when Ingrid said to her "I'd wait until he calms down before you apologize to him" Cow!


Hope Ingrid stays on I like her

vektarman Registered User
#3,573

branie said:
We haven't seen Zac for a long time now

He's still upstairs studying, should fly through his exams at this rate, if he doesn't suffer from vitamin D deficiency first!

1 person has thanked this post
#3,574

So Ingrid wants another baby - what's the betting she wants Louie to father another child with her?

2 people have thanked this post
JP Liz V1 Registered User
#3,575

cofy said:
So Ingrid wants another baby - what's the betting she wants Louie to father another child with her?


I think Louie and Ingrid will fight Carol for custody for Jack together and given Carol's past and history they will stand a good chance unless Carol tricks Louie into taking coke I still hope Jack turns out to be Christy's son and then Louie can f*ck back to America with Ingrid and the kids

3 people have thanked this post
Tayla Registered User
#3,576

deelite said:
Hope Ingrid stays on I like her


The problem is more Louis than Ingrid I think!

1 person has thanked this post
DeepBlue Registered User
#3,577

Tayla said:
The problem is more Louis than Ingrid I think!
The problem is more Carol that Louis really. In any case it's a totally boring plot.

#3,578

Has Séan got any friends his own age? He hangs around with Ray and Christy.

2 people have thanked this post
deelite Registered User
#3,579

vektarman said:
He's still upstairs studying, should fly through his exams at this rate, if he doesn't suffer from vitamin D deficiency first!


I thought he was at rugby practice

Pretty Polly Registered User
#3,580

MJ23 said:
Has Séan got any friends his own age? He hangs around with Ray and Christy.



He's friends with the youngest Dillon sister, can't think of her name right now. They might even be going out, im not 100% sure on that one though?

padd b1975 Registered User
#3,581

deelite said:
I thought he was at rugby practice
....wearing his Kilkenny shirt and calling for a pass with a Dublin accent.

Tayla Registered User
#3,582

DeepBlue said:
The problem is more Carol that Louis really. In any case it's a totally boring plot.


Why do you think Carol is the problem?

siobhanod93 Registered User
#3,583

Pretty Polly said:
He's friends with the youngest Dillon sister, can't think of her name right now. They might even be going out, im not 100% sure on that one though?


Ya her name is Derbhla and they are going out

max life Registered User
#3,584

deelite said:
Hope Ingrid stays on I like her

I like her too ( Really really LIKE her, but probably for different reasons than you !)

2 people have thanked this post
Lady Chatterton Moderator
#3,585

deelite said:
Hope Ingrid stays on I like her


max life said:
I like her too ( Really really LIKE her, but probably for different reasons than you !)


I reckon Ingrid's marriage will end soon, leaving her free to return to Ireland very shortly.

2 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!