#3,151

I think Keith is going to rat on Ray.

#3,152

JONJO THE MISER said:
I think Keith is going to rat on Ray.

That would be a YES..

#3,153

Fair City on tax evasion: "It's not worth it in the long run you will get caught"..

How civic minded of them

Elmo Registered User
#3,154

JonathanAnon said:
Fair City on tax evasion: "It's not worth it in the long run you will get caught"..

How civic minded of them

Ah so Fair City is fiction, because in the real world people get away with tax evasion a lot of the time

#3,155

What a fool Paul is, if that was me id say back in the minute and go down to the pub for the rest of the night.

jojofizzio Registered User
#3,156

I know ir's soap but does anybody else find the Leo-Val relationship really stretches credibility??
Between the bouncing and ducking and hand flapping from Leo and Fetchitt(or Grabbit,cant remember which one she was)'s schizophrenic responses,the whole thing just grates a bit...

Looks like grabbit agrees with me!!!!

iguana Moderator
#3,157

Elmo said:
Ah so Fair City is fiction, because in the real world people get away with tax evasion a lot of the time

Yeah but those people aren't been watched by over half a million people four evenings a week.

1 person has thanked this post
JP Liz V1 Registered User
#3,158

Yvonne and Niamh are best friends

#3,159

JP Liz V1 said:
Yvonne and Niamh are best friends

Ah look dont get me started.. I said this months ago when they had the girly night.. Niamh, Yvonne, Carol and Jo... ridiculous... And Yvonne is the most inconsistently written character I've ever seen in a soap.. If she was a real life character she would be on medication for Schizophrenia..

5 people have thanked this post
Lady Chatterton Moderator
#3,160

I'm so glad that Val kicked Leo to touch, he is completely clueless when it comes to romance Christy and Val will make a far better couple anyway!

tajd Registered User
#3,161

JESUS CHRIST did anyone see when val was breaking up with leo christy just appeared out of nowhere from the left wtf i ROFL so was my father

Pual is very rude to people

cass was gr8 as usual he took the popcorn lol

val and leo WUT look like his mother rather than a couple

christy and val would work well

Fittle Registered User
#3,162

What grates on my nerves MOST about the Niamh/Yvonne 'friendship' is that not once do either of them mention that one is raising the other ones child...yvonne never asks after the child, Niamh rarely mentions her (I've seen the odd soother on their table and a high chair, I think!). Neither of them refer to the fact that Yvonne slept with Paul either

1 person has thanked this post
shanna83 Registered User
#3,163

I want a disaster. We haven't had a good disaster in ages.

Found these voice over videos on youtube yesterday, can not stop laughing.

Explicit language & NSFW, not for the easily offended!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLMFfOf6nbs&feature=channel

Prop Joe Registered User
#3,164

Some of the characters should get involved with Bród club... Wouldn't harm a slán here or there from Leo & the gang

3 people have thanked this post
#3,165

shanna83 said:
I want a disaster. We haven't had a good disaster in ages.

Found these voice over videos on youtube yesterday, can not stop laughing.

Explicit language & NSFW, not for the easily offended!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLMFfOf6nbs&feature=channel

Thanks. It's hilarious.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!