#3,871

JonathanAnon said:
I have a problem with Tubridy interviewing politicians and not delcaring his..

But is he a member of Fianna Fail or do you want him to list out his family members who are/were in that party?

Lapin Banned
#3,872

Should we declare our interests before posting comments on Boards ?

I'll begin by declaring that I'm very interested in Karen Devine.

1 person has thanked this post
token101 Registered User
#3,873

Vincent Browne is sooooo arrogant! But he's hilariously good at it!!

#3,874

Skid said:
But is he a member of Fianna Fail or do you want him to list out his family members who are/were in that party?

He was a member of Ógra Fianna Fáil in UCD (not sure if he's a full member now), and his brother and cousin ran for the Dáíl at the last election..

hotmail.com Registered User
#3,875

Could Hook get any louder..

pixelburp Moderator
#3,876

Only half watching tonight's episode, but thank god Vinny decided to get that mop of hair cut. He looks much younger & much more respectable now, compared with his previous Ken Dodd look

3 people have thanked this post
token101 Registered User
#3,877

Jaaast Lassstinnn, Jaaast Lassstinnn

Lapin Banned
#3,878

hotmail.com said:
Could Hook get any louder..

If you think he's loud now wait till you hear him at half time next weekend when Ireland are losing to Italy.

#3,879

token101 said:
Jaaast Lassstinnn ?, Jaaast Lassstinnn ?

#3,880

JonathanAnon said:
He was a member of Ógra Fianna Fáil in UCD (not sure if he's a full member now), and his brother and cousin ran for the Dáíl at the last election..

Well, if he is currently a member that should certainly be disclosed.

But I don't think he should have to say now, or in 20 years time when he might still be host of the Late Late Show, that he was once a member of Ogra Fianna Fáil.

And I don't expect anyone to disclose who their Brother or Cousin supports.

take everything Registered User
#3,881

Not sure what point Eamon Ryan is making.

#3,882

Eamon Ryan never lost his appetite for the old nannystate philosophy. His greens would probably want to bring in a subjectivity levy.

2 people have thanked this post
#3,883

There is a whiff of McCarthyism about tonights show, lots of journalists being outed.

Lapin Banned
#3,884

George doesn't need a microphone.

hotmail.com Registered User
#3,885

That Hook decision not to interview politicians during an election campaign was a decision you'd see in China. Mad.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!