skyscraperblue Registered User
#3,706

We made smores over the Bunsen burners in physics today

2 people have thanked this post
#3,707

There's a feckin moog on the Google homepage lads, that's some good moogin.

skyscraperblue Registered User
#3,708

Arrived into double English today to find my teacher had pushed all the tables together and set out 'morning tea' for us - double chocolate cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies, and she baked a heart shaped cake. Plus she brought us up tea

1 person has thanked this post
#3,709

Kerbstomped that last test.

Bang, zoom, straight to the moon.

_meehan_ Registered User
#3,710

Can't wait to go out tonight!

#3,711

Just heard there is a free drum clinic in teh local music store this evening.

Sounds like a plan.

Hairycopper Registered User
#3,712

LOVE THIS WEATHER! Sun sun sun for all!!!!

HandsomeDivil Registered User
#3,713

Ah how I love the feeling of rummaging for shorts

IHeartChemistry Registered User
#3,714

Exams done until the repeats Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Freeeeeeeedom! and it's sunny!!!

soccymonster Registered User
#3,715

The sun is unraaaaaaaaaaail

Also love how my mam plays along with my Eurovision love <3
She woke me up before she dropped my sisters to school "ok soccy I'm off. EUROVISION TODAAAY! I'll bring back sweets and coke for you for tonight"
Awwwwwwwwwwh.

wnolan1992 Moderator
#3,716

Since no place delivers to our house, my Mom and Dad are picking up a pizza while they're in town for me to have during the Eurovision. RESULT!

#3,717

wnolan1992 said:
Since no place delivers to our house, my Mom and Dad are picking up a pizza while they're in town for me to have during the Eurovision. RESULT!

H'ON THE EUROVISION

**Timbuk2** Moderator
#3,718

There's not much point in watching the Eurovision tonight though, is there? Ireland aren't in it, and on Saturday we will just see the exact same acts again.

I'll probably end up watching it though

#3,719

**Timbuk2** said:
There's not much point in watching the Eurovision tonight though, is there? Ireland aren't in it, and in Saturday we will just see the exact same acts again.

I'll probably end up watching it though

Ah but you'll be missing out on the 8 acts that don't go through to Saturday's final

And I'm reaaally excited to see Sweden. Hoping they somewhat flop so it won't be a clear cut win as people are expecting it to be Yet on the other hand I wanna go to Sweden next year for Eurovision!!

Slow Show Registered User
#3,720

Pfft, don't watch the semi-finals and you're running the risk of missing gems like this that just didn't appeal to the public for some reason. :/

I, too, have Coke in preparation for this great night (thanks mam)...and we have ice-cream. Gonna be a good night.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!