#6,571

The Great Chinholio said:
Or I could just direct you here
http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep

#6,572

The Great Chinholio said:
Or I could just direct you here
http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep

None of the stuff on it is really that scary tbf. This, however, is pretty unsettling, by reddit standards.

EDIT: Not Safe for the Weak of Heart/Mind

Professey Chin Registered User
#6,573

PseudoFamous said:
None of the stuff on it is really that scary tbf. This, however, is pretty unsettling, by reddit standards.

......that website creeps the fcuk outta me at times :/

This thread is a fun read too!
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054896242

wnolan1992 Moderator
#6,574

wnolan1992 said:
Yeah... security just came into our apartment to get us to come out and get our housemate because she's locked drunk.... two of the girls gone down now... this is not going to end well. :\

And I was having such a nice dream...

This is got sooo much worse than I thought... this next week should be fun...

EDIT: Aaand it just got worse...

QueenOfLeon Registered User
#6,575

I've gotten 9 hours sleep over the last 3 days. Haven't been at work an hour and I'm already absolutely dying to get back home. Only 9 hours left...

Luno Registered User
#6,576

People pretending to be sympathetic with me because that's the way it should be. I don't need your pity!

Hairycopper Registered User
#6,577

My nan passed away early hours of this morning. I should have been prepared but I don't think you can ever really prepare yourself for something like that, I am dreading the next few days

9 people have thanked this post
Professey Chin Registered User
#6,578

Hairycopper said:
My nan passed away early hours of this morning. I should have been prepared but I don't think you can ever really prepare yourself for something like that, I am dreading the next few days

Sorry to hear
Hope you're ok

1 person has thanked this post
SarahBeep! Registered User
#6,579

Hairycopper said:

Big cuddles for you xxxxxx

2 people have thanked this post
#6,580

My housemate got me an infraction on a thread called "Can my employer track the pages i visit?" for declaring on my behalf that "I'm so gay!!". Lovely.

8 people have thanked this post
_meehan_ Registered User
#6,581

I feel really crappy about my exam in the morning even though I've been working for it for the last few days. I just don't feel like I know anything.

#6,582

JamJamJamJam said:
My housemate got me an infraction on a thread called "Can my employer track the pages i visit?" for declaring on my behalf that "I'm so gay!!". Lovely.

Good cover, bro

5 people have thanked this post
wnolan1992 Moderator
#6,583

3 arghs:

1. People that leave out the "h" in that need to die.

2. The snooker's over already... wtf! I wanted a final that went on until 1am like a few years ago.

3. I'm hungry.

1 person has thanked this post
marko93 Registered User
#6,584

Biology test tomorrow. Yet I find myself giving 0 fúcks about it. Bit silly of me.

IHeartChemistry Registered User
#6,585

_meehan_ said:
I feel really crappy about my exam in the morning even though I've been working for it for the last few days. I just don't feel like I know anything.

Twill be ok! You'll ace it!

The exam stress is killlling me. I'm also kinda dreading the summer cos I'll be bored off my head at home all summer with no job

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!